Thread: Unable to Update LittleBigPlanet 2 on iPod

Unable to Update LittleBigPlanet 2 on iPod

I play this LittleBigPlanet 2 video game on iPod portable device. When I try to play this game then I found osme unnecessary warning message on it. Hence I decided to perform an update task on it. But there is some update problem arrives on it and then it goes failure. Thanks for any help.

Re: Unable to Update LittleBigPlanet 2 on iPod

Sometimes we find stuff that’s broken and we need to fix it. Then there is necessary to update this game on this iPod system. Downloadable add-on content of this video game can be help to do this update task. Hence I recommended to you for first find out the correct link for this add-on content, then this will able work to solve your problem.

This would be possible if the link is not proper. In that situation we need to use an proper official site link for this downloading task. This is the way that would be helpful to update the online game. Normally user tries to find the updated version on any site and then they use the unofficial link to do this task. Hence this problem arrives on the system. In that case, I suggest to you for use an proper site for this task. This works positive in this situation.

If you want to install the LBP2 Patch 1.01, then I think this visiting the official site helps to solve your problem. try this and then check the kinds of problem onto it. Move Pack combines the ipod motion controller with the world of LittleBigPlanet. In that case, you need to use an proper way that help to solve this complicated problem.