Thread: Linking PSN to Uplay

Linking PSN to Uplay

I have heard about linking with UPlay directly, so I want to linked my PSN(Play Station Network) with Uplay, but I don’t no the exact method for linking with UPlay, I have try my best for this but not succeeded, also I have visited several side for the information but still not satisfied so if you know the exact method for linking with the UPlay then please help me out.

Re: Linking PSN to Uplay

In the main menu of the game press triangle button for Uplay, after pressing this you get the Uplay account for connecting where you have to enter your email, and password for authentication with the Uplay.

Whatever you are posting your email and password to get the linked by using your PSN, you have to use that one only for the access. If some other person wants to login the same linked then he have to enter your password to get the Access. And also you can change your account if you desire to change for some reason or for the security purpose.

If you are asked to input your gamertag to your Uplay account, or other way approximately. They need your Gamertag so that they can track to activities on the site. Or you have to transport up the UPlay browser beginning surrounded by the game. You do this at the heading screen and force down Y on the 360. If it doesn’t work then you have to create an account. My be your account is not created properly.

When you're at the most important menu, strike triangle or Y, supposition for 360 users to right of entry to the Uplay menu. After that you can log in, exchange stuff, etc.

To get connection with your account press Y/Triangle in the games main menu. So for the UBisoft community you have to complete your email and password information in Uplay severs. If this doesn’t work for you then you have to contact to your tech support to file a ticket. Since there is the beta Uplay so it’s important to give the information not only in helping you resolve the issues but also for the better performance for this version.

First of all I want to inform you that you can connect to the Uplay if you have the game whose feature have the functionality to connect with the Uplay, that means Uplay only support those game which is being run on the UPlay, so first check out your Game configuration.