Thread: Fatal Error occurs for the Sound Device while playing the games

Fatal Error occurs for the Sound Device while playing the games

So guys I really need your help since I like to play the game very much but, I have windows vista home premium and have headphones with a microphone attached. But there is the problems for the Fatal Error or something like that only I don’t have that much of information regarding this issue, is there any hard ware problems or the driver is not install properly I am very much confused please help.

Re: Fatal Error occurs for the Sound Device while playing the games

The problems is with your sound device, so first look for the what kind of sound device you are using and what driver your system have install if that both are different then that kind of error mostly occurs, if you don’t have the information regarding your driver and sounds devices then you have to run Dxdiag to find it. And then look for the configuration of your system, may this help you out.

There may be such thing happened that if your system is with the lower configuration then either your video or audios or both will not work some time, so first of all whatever the game you are playing just read thee instruction of that manual carefully, including what kind of configuration it required to run that kind of game, some time happened that our system don’t have that configuration, and that problems occurs, finally check the driver installation and your socket connection.

Check for the device and computer connection properly, see whether the connection between your phone and system is not to be loss or lightly plugged. Go to the audio setting and check whether you have kept your sound not to mute or something like that. Maximize your volume as desire and again restart your system. May this steps help you otherwise you have to contact to the dealer fr your head phone repairing.