Thread: Unnecessary two buttons for switching among two weapons in Hard Reset Game

Unnecessary two buttons for switching among two weapons in Hard Reset Game

Before you start playing real hard reset, I would say a few things. I've heard that developers are taking suggestions from the players at heart, which is very nice (and sensible) of them. So I hope you can hear mine as well. The first thing that really bothered me in the demo to use Q and E for exactly the same action, ie, change weapon. Makes as much sense as union of its two arms to the number keys 1 and 2. Bioshock knew that switching between plasmids and guns is the most efficient with a right click. Although it will not work in cold start, I would like the option to easily use the Q key to switch; instead of having to remember which key it gave me the middle of combat weapons. That's not much to ask, right?

Re: Unnecessary two buttons for switching among two weapons in Hard Reset Game

I don’t consider it’s that huge of a deal me. However I do agree through your thoughts - particularly since it doesn’t echo like somewhat that would be rough to patch within.

Hello I agree with you. One button/key to swap amidst the 2 weapons possibly will be faultless. As it is I sort of move toward getting confused here and there, particularly in the hotness of combat as to which one swaps to which weapon and consider why I’m pressing and nothing's incident.

I like the way it is at the moment. A good technique to remember, which is to think within a game like Diablo. Health and mana, which is left and which is right? Health is always on the left; Mana is always right. Red left, blue on the right. Q Network, Blue on E. giving players the option to choose between the two styles, although it would be good. Maybe at some point in development with more than two weapons Track * track and cut in half and forgot the keys. Personally I wish the mouse buttons (eg mouse4 mouse5 and you have a right mouse) to open the key bindings is more convenient to use the WASD fingers.

By reason of you update modes with rodent parchment, my inclination could be utilizing rodent 3 (I possess the clicky parchment wheel). Could be so far additional typical to unequivocally click and parchment. That being expressed, I likewise concur that it’s not a deal breaker, however it is a bizarre choice.

Considering there is only 2 weapons and you're always holding one, one button to toggle the weapon would be ideal. It should be really easy in auto hotkey. I haven't used it in quite a while, so my syntax is all wrong, but assuming keys q and e.