Thread: How to kill Atlas in Hard reset game

How to kill Atlas in Hard reset game

Hello guys I am having one question against this game. And I am totally frustrated at the moment. This is my third attempt on Hard. Is there a number of technique or trick that I am using? What I'm doing is presently shooting through the base "a" weapons (shotgun and g.launcher not have sufficient reach). I do my greatest to aim for the head, just for the reason that it is the brightest and most brilliant of him. When he starts firing balls of electricity, I cover behind a pillar (sufficient for it to bear out spraying it). At what time missiles fire, I attempt to stay away from them.

Re: How to kill Atlas in Hard reset game

Hello same issue with me. I am not able to kill atlas. In the event that I'm unable, I let some of them hit the top of the light-post and the rest explode close me, giving me a spot of harm. I keep this up for something greater than 15 moments and yet he's still strutting around like he possesses the goddarn' put. Is there a pointer regarding at what time he's as a matter of fact taking huge harm?

Thank god I am not alone. I face this issue with toady. ATM, I'm loading a preceding save and advance within additional commanding long-ranged armaments and charitable it an additional go. Boy is this annoying. On the other hand, outstanding game so far, $26 well exhausted.

You could have perceived his glowy armbands. When something's sparkled and green or yellow, that would be a superficial clue that it has weakpoints. Shoot the armbands (I recognize the rail gun finest for this, but RPG works as well). Then he'll drop a few Heli-Cutters. Take them out, and then afterward shoot every last trace of the alternate bits that shine such as the armbands did. Then he'll go super-saiyyan, and you would be able to shoot him notwithstanding, afaik, it'll execute him.