Thread: Need help to speed up menu of hard reset

Need help to speed up menu of hard reset

Every time you change the main menu screens, I have to sit through the animation arm, as it changes the screens. At what time I reach for something specific, for example changing the key assignments, I have to sit all the way through it plenty of times to acquire there, and after that a lot more than I return. Any way to disable or bypass this animation? Up to now I have found that starting a latest game, after that pause, and subsequently navigate the menus from there, do not make use of animation arm. However if there is a technique to acquire similar performance commencing the main menu I would love to be acquainted with it. So what you guys know about it. Please share your helpful reply with me. And show me the correct way perform it appropriately. I am sure that you guys will defiantly help me to solve this issue. All replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need help to speed up menu of hard reset

Hello thank you for posting this question. I am having the same query. I try to find about the forward menu or any kind of button. But I did not found anything like this. So then I go on a YouTube and try to observe the gameplay. But even on a YouTube also I did not found anything useful. I hope someone will help us.

Hello guys as per my knowledge there is an option to per from this known as a Fast menu. You can make use of this fast menu to perform this. For that you have to go to the main menu and there you will get the check box at the bottom of that menu at the right site of the screen. It basically helps you to perform menu animation in fast speed. I hope this will clear your doubt. Please check it I am sure this will help you.

thank you for your reply. Actually I am with the demo of this game. I don’t have a full version of this game but I am going to get it. So I think you are talking about the full version of this game. so is it available with the full version only or there is any other trick to perform it in the demo of this game? Please share your views on this question.

As per my knowledge this function is not available for the demo of this game. so you will get this option only in the full version of this game. And as it is the full version is available so why you still playing the demo of this game. This game is awesome. So buy it and enjoy the complete game. I hope now you are clear with your entire doubt.