Thread: Intro video in Hard Reset game

Intro video in Hard Reset game

Hello guys I know that you all guys are enjoying this game. And even I just start with this game. And I found its very irritating part with the video intro and all. I was doubt if there is some technique to make the unskipable intro skipable or presently eliminate it on the whole. I've by now attempting adding -nomovie toward the launch choice however no luck. That’s why I am posting my query here. And I am sure that you guys will give me the all appropriate solution for this. I go through the many other websites but I did not found any appropriate solution for it. So if anyone has any idea about it then please share it with me. All replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Intro video in Hard Reset game

Hello I am not sure if it will help you but I will suggest you to try this. Initially you have to open your hardreset.exe game file within the hex editor. Once you done with it then after that you have to search for the data\cs\intro.lst.my is at 0x5E0F68. But once you get it then you can modify it. After that you have to you need to replace any part of the path. And after that game will start with the main menu. I hope this will help you.

Hello thank you for your reply it is working for me. Even though I don't perceive how you helping an associate gamer would build moreover me or FWH hate you? Developers necessitate realizing that situate a 30 second unskipable intro does not anything however tarnish the familiarity.

It saddens me that most people are afraid of hex editing and editing the registry. Although the point that there could be problems with future updates is perfectly valid. I hope to think that most developers are open to people changing the game for the better (testing the game can only go so far) and though I know this is not true I still think it is one of the fundamental principles that make PC great game. Just allow ESC key to jump for the love of God before you get a lot of complaints about the VAC ban hex editing a game file!

I remember people talking about this game that is not DRM. my version of HR absolutely needs at least steam and opens every time the game's release, which is a big pain for me, as the steam is time to implement and is apparently unable to play well and about yourself when you press the close button (you have to go through the menu).

There are only a few games on Steam that can run without the client. DOSBox things, for example. Just running out of steam at all times. But I think I see someone upset about the wasted resources, provided they are still using Windows 95. Not a big hassle, but it's no less a nuisance, and should not / would not happen with a DRM-free title. I'm happy with steam to go shopping, but I could live without the rest. I think it's funny how people try to steam as anything, but the software that is built around a DRM solution quite large. Of course, that provides great value for people who use its functionality, but unfortunately, I'm not one of those people.

Intro video playback is an extremely specific to game, as a result you cannot have the solution and be appropriate it to XY CIV game. I'd really approximate a technique to cut the videos without having to make use of a hex editor. I will if I have to, I estimate.

They are one of the files encrypted data files in the common \ hardreset \ data folder. Use 7-Zip to extract, find the file, rename and repackage the. The only catch is you have to guess the password before you can do anything.

I have to admit, not even thinking about the possibility until it was mentioned here. In fact, I had to seek what is VAC on the file. Can you remove a ZIP file without recompressing the rest: it is probably worth a little research? As I can. This is probably a safer method: data_10_misc.bin 7zip opens and navigates the data / cs /. Select into.lst and press delete.