Thread: Difficulty with hard reset game

Difficulty with hard reset game

Hello guys I actually love this game. Actually I played with the demo of this game and at the moment I am playing the full game. And I found that the full game is much harder than the demo version of this game. So I am bit confused why it is like this. Do you guys have any idea about it? Please share your replies with me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Difficulty with hard reset game

As per my knowledge you don't obtain as a lot familiarity (N.A.N.O., no matter what) consequently you don't have superior weapons in the early stages. Playing on top of hard (it's not Normal Reset, in the end) and it is tough. However I like it.

Playing Normal, at present trapped at the final boss. After that I'll end Easy for similarity. Subsequently I'll play Hard and Insane, on one occasion I've compressed into my memory where the surreptitious are. Started out on top of insane. Got regarding 1.5 hours within, after that I got trapped a little and quit to check up on top of RO2. Absolutely fondness the challenge, each nook and crevice are look for precious nano and ammo, and the whole thing acquire blown up to kill baddies. Possibly the electric orb launcher has stained me though.

Hello even I am playing Normal, and was appealing sad at what time I died at the finish of the second stage (required the achievement in support of surviving). It's demanding even at the moment, as a result I fear the hardest complexity, however will be examine it out for definite afterward.

Presently arrive at the laboratory and have died regarding 15 times. Running approximately bunny hopping doesn't employ as well at what time a lob of missiles blows up the car and half dozen explosive tanks I immediately landed on top of. I'm not one to appear for too a lot of challenges within my spare time; I presently would like a pleasant ride. I'm fairly comfortable admitting that I take pleasure in "god; impulse 9" quite a lot within the old days in addition.

I played the demo one time, on top of normal, and after that concerning 5 minutes within the game resting on normal I was considering if I possibly will switch it to hard in view of the fact that it was a lot easier. Or, well, the robots appear to expire a lot faster at the moment or somewhat, to me in any case.

Playing on hard surfaces, however without the crutch of nano demonstration of improvements rapid and multiple good choices and plan for the future became much more serious, like mooching around the level and make sure they at least get 90% of the nano available per level, if not 100%. I usually only die once or twice in levels and I have a feeling, new levels take a little longer. The twins weighed grenadier was a joke. Playing hard as ever. Not a problem until I got to level III-6. Parking. I have bad so many times that's not funny. I have to have died 15 times in a row, probably because of the wrong type of updates that I did. But I refuse to return to normal.

I strike it today on top of Normal, and subsequently I have off I'll go away back in favor of Hard. The majority I desirable to replicate a section was 3 times resting on Normal, and to be truthful it felt a bit too simple considering how each assessor prepared a point of how tough the game was.