Thread: Getting 30 FPS with Vsync caps in Hard Reset Game

Getting 30 FPS with Vsync caps in Hard Reset Game

Hello guys yesterday I played this game. And I observe one thing regarding to the FPS of this game. It looks similar with the dead space2. While playing game with vsync I am getting only 30 FPS. And lat what time I turn off it at that moment I am getting around 60 FPS easily. So I am confused with it. What you guys think about it. Please share your replies with me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Getting 30 FPS with Vsync caps in Hard Reset Game

Hello even I faced this same issue with this game. And after that I presently have it disabled, can't locate games at 30 FPS (acutely, I don't acquire it how people are able to play on consoles; I estimate they're presently familiar with it).

Re: Getting 30 FPS with Vsync caps in Hard Reset Game

That's for the reason that it doesn't permit you allow triple buffering on top of the video choice. You are able to for all time utilize D3DOverrider, however if you change a number of video options, similar to anti-aliasing, it will construct the game stop responding. As a result you have to modify the video settings initial through D3DOverrider not organization. It would be pleasant if the developers would add a triple buffering selection, and choice to control the fov at the same time as standing and running, and as well a way to hinder motion blur.