Thread: Getting Low FPS with lower resolution while playing Hard Reset

Getting Low FPS with lower resolution while playing Hard Reset

Well I am having any issue with Hard Reset game. I have found that whether I am able to play the game by using the highest level of the settings. But as I am playing the game with lower settings the game. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening? Any help to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting Low FPS with lower resolution while playing Hard Reset

To figure out the root cause of the problem I am asking following questions which you should answer over here. What is the hardware configuration of the computer? which operating system do you running? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer of mine?

Well I was also having the same problem which you have stated over here and I have figure out why the above mentioned thing is happening. I have found that the above mentioned issue was happening because of the Anti-Aliasing. I have simply turn off the Anti-Aliasing and after that there was raise of 20FPS in the benchmark. So you should take care of the thing and let me know whether it was useful to you.

There could be an issue with the graphic card drivers and see whether it is working or not. also you should update the same with the latest version of the graphic card updates.

Do you have reinstalled the latest version of the DirectX on the computer? if you have not done the same then you should simply reinstall the DirectX on the computer. Also you need to get the latest version of the DirectX on the computer and see whether it is working or not. make sure that you are restarting the computer after completing with the installation of the DirectX on the computer of yours.

I think there is need of reinstallation of the game on the computer of yours and after competing with the same you should try to play the game. if there is no change in the situation than you should contact the developer of the game and ask about the further help on this particular matter.

Hey friend thanks a lot for replying with the possible solution over here. I have found that this particular issue was happening because of the anti-aliasing. I have simply turn off on the computer of mine and after that the issue is resolved. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to help me out over here.