Thread: Unable to get 100% usage of GPU while playing Hard Reset

Unable to get 100% usage of GPU while playing Hard Reset

Well I have installed the demo version of the Hard Reset on the computer of mine. I have found that I am not able to get the 100% GPU usage on the computer of mine. Let me know why I am not able to get the above mentioned thing on the computer of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to get 100% usage of GPU while playing Hard Reset

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am asking following the thing which you should answer over here. which operating system do you running on the computer? what is the hardware configuration of the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information which will help me out to get the requirement of mine.

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. following is the system configuration of the computer of mine.
    2600K @ 4.5Ghz
    8GB 1600 RAM
    2x GTX 580 in SLI
    Windows 7 64 bit

Well in this particular situation I am aware of the thing why above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of yours. it is happening because of the options which are available morph AA and super sample AA. Super sample is looking to be good and it seems to be unoptimised since it is effectively running game at the 4 times of the resolutions. You need to scaling back down to the monitor size. If I am not wrong people used to call the same with FSAA in the menu in the game. so try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

I let you know that I really dislike morph AA and I am thinking that the developer of the game should implemented in the game and it should be optimized by the developer of the game.

Well I am not aware of the different kind of the AA but I let you know that you should aware of the max when you are supposed to play the max with the games. We know that the normal games are having MSAA and it is used to detect the edges and smoothing and it should be applied in the game. I am expecting that this particular game will would work fine with AA.

morph AA is MLAA and we know that it is exclusive for the radeon cards. If you are supposed to use the Nvidia card but it will not do anything into the game. FSAA is a spatial AA and Nvidia is responding for the MLAA. However it did not exclusive for the game. FSAA is seems to be extremely well optimized and in really rare situation it reducing the framerates. It will give better result MLAA. I would like to say FSAA. You will be able to play the game by using the max setting. This particular game will not well optimized for SLI.

The frame rate is massive from the using FSAA on my 5850. I am expecting from the user super sampling. It should be optimized for the nvidia cards even if you are using the radeon.