Thread: Why hard reset game does not have steam cloud support?

Why hard reset game does not have steam cloud support?

Seriously guys I was thinking about it as if why this game is not having the steam cloud support? Do you all have anything to say about it then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. Since putting it in the steam cloud will give them a access to the various features such as tats, Leaderboards and Achievements features which I think would be a great thing to get started with that, that’s what I want to say here. so is that steam cloud feature so difficult to implement in this game, I think so developers should think about this same feature they should surely implement it.

Re: Why hard reset game does not have steam cloud support?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawannah View Post
    Seriously guys I was thinking about it as if why this game is not having the steam cloud support? Do you all have anything to say about it then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. Since putting it in the steam cloud will give them a access to the various features such as tats, Leaderboards and Achievements features which I think would be a great thing to get started with that, that’s what I want to say here. so is that steam cloud feature so difficult to implement in this game, I think so developers should think about this same feature they should surely implement it.
    Not so difficult to implement it but the only problem is that the consumers who are paying for the game should also pay some extra so that they can store the game in the online mode which I think is a very difficult thing to implement that’s what I feel here. so if the gamers are ready to pay something extra for the game then why should the steam people and the developers of the game will be having problem with it.

I think so they are going to do that and implement the necessary feature I am sure that nobody has mentioned about the same in the store page of the game and hence that’s why you are saying that, so don’t worry it will be getting sonly implemented that’s what I think.

So any exact date when it will implemented In the steam cloud, so that I can tell some of my other friends about it. it will be a great thing to add that feature and also the games will be stored in the cloud and hence no worry of the game being store in our system, that’s what I am trying to say here, so any of you all have got some knowledge about the cloud support and also when the cloud be going under the steam cloud support then do let me know about it. Since I am not getting the dates of that, that’s why I am asking you all about the same. hope you will reply to that question.

See the exact date has not come out from the developers but the news is so confirmed that they will be implementing the same cloud feature In the game and that’s what I am saying here. may be a omth or two afatre the release of the game may be at that time we can see the game being introduced for te cloud service. So now its all between the cloud people and also the steam people to make that necessary changes in the game that’s what I am saying. So I hope they will do that changes as soon as possible. That’s it from my side for you all.

I think so it is better to have a chat with the steam people about the same issue may be they will be having a good idea about the same and start answering you out. So that’s what I am thinking here, go ahead and have a chat with the developers about their plans a simple mail to t hem asking them about the issue will do.

You know what this feature will simply benefit all the single players those who like to play single player format they will be highly benefited with that and also the steamworks features are free. I think flying wild hog should think over this and make that decision quickly as soon as possible, that’s what I want to say here. I am really waiting for the feature to get implemented. Come on Flying Hog do the needful it will be so gret to see that.

Ok thanks a lot for the information that you all have given here, appreciate the efforts that you have put upon, so that’s what I am saying here. anyways I did not get the exact date for the implementation of steam cloud feature for the game but I think it will come out soon, that’s what I am thinking here.