Thread: Is there gaming controller support for Hard Reset?

Is there gaming controller support for Hard Reset?

Can you help me out over here? Well I have installed the demo version of the Hard Reset on the computer of mine. can I play this particular game by making use of the Xbox 360 Controller? Let me know if you are having any useful information in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there gaming controller support for Hard Reset?

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should will be able to get the competitive FPS but I don’t think so single player mode of the game on the gamepad.

Well according to me controller will be bad option for the shooting game. any of the control scheme will need the great dose of the auto-aim for the function and it could be poise that it will not be a good control scheme. If people who are went to grew up into the controller and it would back cord for the month of very heavy play.

I let you know I am having PS3 and I am not playing the Black Ops. I would not like to play the shopping game on it because I would prefer the mouse as well as keyboard into the game. there are people who are feeling comfortable when they are supposed to play the game with controller. Well we are aware of the thing that is FPS games which was all the time on the console was Goldeneye.

FPS game which is developed for the mouse and keyboard will not work well with the gaming controller. I recommend that you should check about the Bioschock and it would have the better if they have made the game for the mouse and keyboard for the controller in the game. I have tried to play the game with controller and it did not seems for me. if there is gaming controller then I think it will take really big effect on the controller of the game. there will be lots of people who are going to have great to me by using gaming controller.

There are people who are looking for the idea of the controller for this particular game and I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the same.

I have found that the keyboard and mouse users are supposed to be quite more frustrating than that of the any other user. I am not interested to use the device which is having number of keys on it. Let me know whether there is any confirmation about the Xbox 360 support? If there is support for the same than I will purchase the device and I would like to play the game with the gaming controller.

I let you know that I am using the keyboard and mouse exclusively for the shooters but there will not be something wrong if there is support for the Xbox 360 controller into the game. I don’t think so the controller will not take over the keyboard mouse because which are included on the computer of yours.

I wanted to tell you that there will be great skills are required when you are supposed to play the game with the gaming controller. I let you know that you should wait for the responses from the developer of the game on this particular matter and I am hoping that the developer of the game should provide useful information as early as possible so that they will figure out the thing which they have discussed over here.