Thread: Can we have multiplayer gaming in Hard Reset?

Can we have multiplayer gaming in Hard Reset?

Well I am having really simple question which I wanted to ask all the users of this particular forum. I have installed demo version of Hard Reset on the computer of mine. I have come to know whether there will be multiplayer mode of the game? if there will be multiplayer mode of the game then I think all the gamers are going to great fun. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter.

Re: Can we have multiplayer gaming in Hard Reset?

In this particular situation I let you know that there will not be multiplayer mode of the game and they are supposed to focus on the single player. But they will release the multiplayer mode of the game if there is great response from the people.

So far there is no announcement from the developer of the game regarding the releasing of the multiplayer mode of the game. however I can expect that there will be multiplayer mode of the game if this particular game is supposed to do well in the market. So we need to wait till the game sis getting releasing and what people are having releasing of this particular game.

I am not able to figure out why the developer of the game is not providing the solid single player campaign rather than that of the multiplayer mode of the game. according to me multiplayer mode will not be good all the times. I am also wondering that the eJocks with ePeens will simply stop trying to ruins the each and every shooter in the game. I would like to purchase the game just because it is not having the multiplayer mode of the game. Let see what the developer of the game are supposed provide the thing over here.

I am not having any issue while purchasing the expansion pack for the multiplayer game after the releasing of the game. I am expecting that the this particular game will work well with multiplayer mode of the game. I am also wondering that there will be people who are missing the old school shooters. Well they are having the MP components in the game.

I agree with the developer of the game and I am not having any issue with the them. They are not making anything like h Call of Duty, Battlefield than there is no need to have the half-assing a multiplayer and simply cutting the single player mode of the game. so that anyone from it will be died after releasing of the game within couple of week. Also other will be poorly designed and it will be quite short. According to me it will be great competitive game and I am expecting that this particular game is going do quite well and after releasing of the multiplayer mode of the game all the gamers are going to have great time with it.

I would like to have the multiplayer mode of the game and there will be great fun if the developer of the game supposed to multiplayer mode of the game.

For this particular game I would like to play the single player mode of the game but people will accept that oldschool MP Duke nukem forever was fun multiplayer which will be more classic fast style MP in the game. it will be great if the developer of the game will provide the multiplayer mode of the game.

We are aware of the thing that it is not necessary to have the multiplayer mode for all the game. I am expecting that this particular game is seems to be good candidate for the old school multiplayer mode of the game. also this particular game should have the quake style gameplay. Also I am expecting that there will be great fun while playing the multiplayer mode of the game. I have found that the multiplayer game are supposed to dead after releasing of the 6 months. There will be lots of time and money spent when you are supposed to play the multiplayer mode of the game and it should not be wasted at all. i think we should talk to the developer of the game for this particular thing.

I agree with you we should talk to the developer of the game and see whether they are providing any useful information in this particular matter.