Thread: Is there checkpoint save only in Hard Reset?

Is there checkpoint save only in Hard Reset?

Well I have played the demo version of Hard Reset on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether this particular game is having support for something like quick save or you can save the game progress anywhere or any given moment of the time? I am suspecting that this particular game is making use of the check point saving? Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there checkpoint save only in Hard Reset?

So far I am not aware of anything in about the quick save regarding this particular game but I recommend that you should wait for the releasing of the game.

It will become quite problematic when you are supposed to combining to different things together into the game. there will be no quicksave. There is no annocemnet whether this particular game is having whether it is having quicksave or checkpoint save. They hav to implement the thing really well in the game. personally I would like to play the game with quicksave and it will be quite super tough shooters are supposed to play. Let see what developer of the game are looking to providing into the game.

I would like to have checkpoint based save system into the game. but it will be quite great if the developer of the game are going to provide the quicksave as well as checkpoint saves into game. it will be quite helpful; while playing this particular game on the computer of your.

In this particular situation I let you know that there will be an issue if there is quicksave kind of system is implemented while saving the progress in the game. it will simply remove semblance of the difficulty into the game. hence I am wondering that the developer of the game should provide easy mode. Into the game. also I am not expecting that this particular game is not suitable for the Quicksave in the game. as the developer of the game will provide the quicksave into the game then it will simply remove skill, fear and adrenaline and the game will become memorization. At the end of the day there will not be any fun while playing the game.

I let you know that the Quicksave does not concerned with the difficulty. I am having limited amount of the time to play the game on the computer of mine. Quick saving any where and anytime in the game will make the negate the limited time of mine. they should provide something which will allow me to play the game for the longer session.

Another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that you will not be able get the real time management so the entire game will become quite useless. I am hoping that the developer of the game will not provide any option for quicksave into the game. I have played the demo version of the game I was having really fun while playing this particular game on the computer of mine.

Well I am casual gamer and I love to play the game with easy mode. According to me the quicksave and quickload concept is quite great but I think it will be deeply flawed. Checkpoint system might be failed and it will make yourself immersed as well as focused in the game.

I have gone through the entire thing and I have come to know about thing is there will be quicksave and I think it will be eventually standard in the game. if there is nothing like quicksave for the pc version of the game then I am wondering that it will be quite bad for the PC. Also Quicksave will remove all the difficulty available in the game also you might be able to get the God Mode enabled in the game. if quicksave is implemented into the pc version of the game then I am wondering that it will be quite great to have.

In some of the situation I have found that the checkpoint of the saves which is making the game quite slow to reach the other checkpoints in the game. so the people will think that the entire game is quite difficult or they are thinking that the level design of the game is quite bad. so the developer of the game take the decision carefully.

If you are not wanted to die your character quickly into the game then I am suggesting that you are supposed to play the game into the easy mode. It is quite simple play. If you are supposed to give the player and overpowered mechanics then they will spam and it will abuse the entire thing. If there is no suitable punishment for the failure than they are supposed to continue of the playing. This particular kind of behavior is occurred when you are supposed to play the quicksave and quickload of the game. I am also expecting that the developer of the game should provide an option anti quicksave or you can say autosave when you are supposed to quit into the game. we should contact the developer of the game and ask them what they are supposed to provide over here into the game.

This particular supposed to be level based and hence there should be checkpoint save into the game. however I am expecting that the developer of the game should also provide an extra option for the quicksave into the game.