Thread: How to turn off motion blur while sprinting in Hard Reset game?

How to turn off motion blur while sprinting in Hard Reset game?

The title says it all, do you all have any idea how to turn off that motion blur in the game any ideas then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the appropriate replies from you all. The motion blur is not at all good in fact it does causes some strains in the eyes when we are in the motion during the game. anyways do let me know as soon as possible on the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all hoping that you will give a reply to the same. let me know as soon as possible on the same.

Re: How to turn off motion blur while sprinting in Hard Reset game?

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    The title says it all, do you all have any idea how to turn off that motion blur in the game any ideas then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the appropriate replies from you all. The motion blur is not at all good in fact it does causes some strains in the eyes when we are in the motion during the game. anyways do let me know as soon as possible on the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all hoping that you will give a reply to the same. let me know as soon as possible on the same.
    Yes there is a very simple method to do and elt me give you some details on that so what I am saying is that go to the console first in order to go t the console you need to type Ctrl and ~. Now in the command console type the following command pp_enable 0. Now hit again Ctrl and ~. The console will be closed again. So that’s what you should do hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Do anyone of you all know how to close the HUD. It has become a lot of disturbance playing with the hud mostly it is a hurdle for me. I want it closed it as soon as possible. There are many games which I have lost because of that so what I want to know is that is there any method by which I would be able to close the hud. I would name it as destruction hud. I did ask some of my friends about the same and they did not have any knowledge of the same so they want me to ask this question with you all. I know you all must have answers for that question, do reply on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawiza View Post
    Do anyone of you all know how to close the HUD. It has become a lot of disturbance playing with the hud mostly it is a hurdle for me. I want it closed it as soon as possible. There are many games which I have lost because of that so what I want to know is that is there any method by which I would be able to close the hud. I would name it as destruction hud. I did ask some of my friends about the same and they did not have any knowledge of the same so they want me to ask this question with you all. I know you all must have answers for that question, do reply on the same.
    Yes there is a simple method for that as well go and open your console and type the following command if you want to remove the crosshair type in ‘r_draw_hud 0’ and in order to remove the weapon and ammo go and type the following command ‘r_draw_weapon 0’. That’s it. you will get what you want.

Seriously guys I have never been able to understand why they have kept the motion blur in the game that is worth not understandable at all, when I have set my screen on the center of the screen the centre does looks in the focus and the rest all of them do look blurred I don’t know why is this happening can you all tell me what can be the issue this si what is actually called as motionblur I have seen this in the majority of the game don’t know why are they doing it, any ideas do you all have about it then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Seriously guys I have never been able to understand why they have kept the motion blur in the game that is worth not understandable at all, when I have set my screen on the center of the screen the centre does looks in the focus and the rest all of them do look blurred I don’t know why is this happening can you all tell me what can be the issue this si what is actually called as motionblur I have seen this in the majority of the game don’t know why are they doing it, any ideas do you all have about it then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.
    Cannot be said as a motion blur but it is called as warp drive that’s what I am saying here, so that is well explained by the developers on the same since it has to be developed by them and that is the feature that they must have designed and hence the necessary implementation that’s what I want to say here, so all these thing s from my side for you all. don’t think much over it let the game come up and I hope all the answers would be out soon, that’s what I am hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    The case is that you might have seen that feature of motion blur in the demo but it is not necessary that it should be there in the full version of the game as well. So hope you are getting what I am trying to say here, so do think over that and let me know what do you think about it, so that’s what I want to say here.

Having a chat with the developers will surely give you some insight on this that’s what I feel, so probably a chat here or there about the game and also the issue that is related to the motion blur will not give any problems at all, that’s what I am saying here. so I hope you do understand what I want to say here. yes the game has been released today and I don’t know how many of them here have the game right now but I can say that playing that game will give us the idea of how it is, so hope you might have understood what I am trying to explain you. sicne you havean eager to know the answer better confirm it with the develeopers about the same and quite sure that they will give out some response.

Hey the solution that you game me about closing of the hud did help me a lot the second option was for the weapons that was not needed at all, that’s what I think but still what I wanted was closing of the hud and nothing else.