Thread: Preloading hard reset game

Preloading hard reset game

What do you all say guys I know I am saying this late but preloading of the game would have been a definitely good option for sure that’s what I feel here. I don’t know what will be the unlocking time of the game but it would be great if the game unlocks soon, that will be a better option for sure in case if it does so what is your take on this, do let me know about your comments I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. so that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Preloading hard reset game

It is said to be 7 PM but since it has already been passed I don’t know f it is available or not but I think you must check out for the same this is what my advise for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    It is said to be 7 PM but since it has already been passed I don’t know f it is available or not but I think you must check out for the same this is what my advise for you all.
    Oh my god! What are you saying, so why is that I am not able to see the game yet? What can be the eason behing can you tell me? I mean I am looking out for the game and it is not yet available, so whats your take on that can you please suggest me something on that, please of possible do answer out this problem of mine as well, that’s what I am saying here. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all here. I am sure that you will give a reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    Oh my god! What are you saying, so why is that I am not able to see the game yet? What can be the eason behing can you tell me? I mean I am looking out for the game and it is not yet available, so whats your take on that can you please suggest me something on that, please of possible do answer out this problem of mine as well, that’s what I am saying here. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all here. I am sure that you will give a reply as soon as possible.
    Look it all depends on the time zone there is some time difference between the different locations, so that’s why there can be a possibility that the game will be unlocked after sometime in your case. I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here. there are 7-8 hours difference max and hence sometimes the game will take sometime to get unlocked as soon as it reaches your place. I hope you do understand what I want to say here. so take a note on that and make the necessary implementations as soon as possible. So that’s it from my side, any other queries that you have then do let me know as soon as possible.

Preload is only carried out only when there is a good pre order of the game and hence what I am saying is that if there is a good pre order of the game then only the preload of the game is given the option. Also depends o the location where there is a pre order of the game and if there is a good pre order of the game then only that will be happening for sure, so I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so wait and confirm of there is a preload of the game and if it is there then check out for the pre load of the game.

Ok if that is so then that should not be done well a midnight release of the game should be kept so that’s what I am saying here, a proper release of the game at one time that will be a better option I feel, it will be better for all the gamers that’s what I want to say here.