Thread: Quicksaving is possible in the demo version of Hard Reset game

Quicksaving is possible in the demo version of Hard Reset game

Some days ago I heard that quicksaving option is not there in the game and hence I want to say that it is possible with the ctrl + ~ option and then enter. That’s what you need to do. I hope you have understood what I am saying here, that’s what I am saying here. so you can do a quicksaving that’s it, so that’s what I want to say here. do have a good look at the same and let me know what are your inputs on it, keep your comments posting guys.

Re: Quicksaving is possible in the demo version of Hard Reset game

It only works in the keyboard with the macro support so in case if there is a keyboard with no macro support then you will have to get the macro application and bind it to the F5 key that will be an option for you. that you can do that well was that thing thing claimed in the demo version that quicksaving option is not there in the game, that’s what I want to say here.

I have a Logitech G19 keyboard and hence what I want to say is that there isn’t a macro support in it, so what I want to say is that what to do if there is no macro support in it? can you all please tell me about it. what do you all have to say about it please do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all hoping that you will give some reply on the same. so that’s what I want to say here.

You need to develop a macro support for it and hence what I want to say is that until and unless you don’t have a macro support in the keyboard then you will not be getting the auto save option for it as well as the quick save option. I really don’t know about the quicksave option in the full version of the game, though.

For me macro is unnecessary, the other alternate option for you is to bind save to a key ingame may be to the F5 key that will be a good option for you, so you can try out that bind option, I am sure it will work out for you.

That seems to me as a good option for sure, so thanks a lot for suggesting me that option. Thanks a ton for the same, I will be trying with that option for sure and I will see how is that going to work for me I will let you know as soon as possible on the same. anyways if there is any other alternative help for me then d o let me know as soon as possible. It will be better for me only getting macro application is a very much difficult thing to be frank, so that’s the difficult part of the game here. getting that application is a very difficult part and if you are playing in the console then also that creates a doubt in our mind about the compatibility, this is what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you.

Guys let me tell you that Binding quicksave via the console won't work. That’s what I am saying here, so what I want to say is that console is disabled in version 1.0 and hence you will not be getting to see the same feature in the consoles that’s what I want to say here.

The binding to F5 does not work for me at all that’s what I am saying here, so that’s what I want to say here, have you all got a fix for the problem anyone? If there is some solution then do let me know as soon as possible.