Thread: Are you able to see your feet in Hard Reset?

Are you able to see your feet in Hard Reset?

I wanted to discuss really important thing about this particular game Hard Reset. I wanted to know whether you are able to feet if you are supposed to aim in the game? Let me know if you are having any other speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Are you able to see your feet in Hard Reset?

According to me small things matter into game. Well it will help you out to know about the simple camera on the rails. However I let you know that I am not able to remember if they are not showing into the game. I think Giant Bomb is having the long video play through and you can check the same into the game.

I would like to tell you that I am not able to see the feet of mine while aiming into the game. Well why I am saying because that there will be game which will running through the streets shooting stuff up. I have simply look down in the game and I was floating gun. If I am not wrong it will not be an odd thing to have into the game. I am suspecting that it might be happening because of the lag issue into the game.

I let you know that you will not be able to see feet in the game if you are supposed to play Painkiller or Duke Nukem. It would not be realism. If the above mentioned thing is not happening into the game. I have played Fear 1 as well as Fear 2 are having the lag issue. however I am not having any idea regarding Fear 3 because I have not played the above mentioned game. if the issue which you have mentioned over here than I think the developer of the game should look on the same and take possible action to fix the matter of yours.

The only thing which is going to making sense about the stealth game where you are supposed to have the kind of extra information about the body awareness. Well I would like to explain the same. if one of the leg is sticking out from the darkness and enemy of yours is spotting out. without making use of the third person camera you will not be able to figure out the same. however it will not add anything into gameplay.

I don’t expect that the developer of the game will provide the same but still we can ask them to provide something to get the thing over here.

In this particular situation I would like to state that I am able to view the feet of mine in the game. Well I tell you why I am able to get the same in the game. this is because of the size 13 and I will be able to pull the belly of mine.

Well I am wondering that the developer of the game should provide the game should make the foot enabled game. so that whenever you look down you will be able to see the chest , legs and feet also make sure of the thing that is you will be able to view the weapons which you are having into the game. I was quite shocked because the thing which we are looking for was not available in the game. we know that the veteran PC gamer are supposed to use pair of hands by using gun. Let see whether the developer of the game is looking to provide the above mentioned thing over here.

I am not spending my time with looking on the feet of mine while shooting. Well I don’t think so there is no use of the myself in the foot in the game.

MMacIntel Guest

Well I am wondering that the legs are supposed to play an important role while playing in the game. So the developer of the game should make visible in the game by any mean. You should not notice in the game which should not require any attention.

I have found that the it is showing animated to jarringly awkward in pretty much for first person games. It is not looking like as it is in the real life. It will be interesting to see whether the developer of the game is proving or not.