Thread: Why there is no weapon switch at the time of cooldowns in Hard Reset?

Why there is no weapon switch at the time of cooldowns in Hard Reset?

Well I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss over here regarding this particular game Hard Reset. I am not able to figure out why there is no weapon when I supposed to switch into the cool down period of the game? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why there is no weapon switch at the time of cooldowns in Hard Reset?

Yes you are absolutely right. This is the only thing which I really hated in this particular game. I have found that the grenade-type weapons are seems to be forcing for the really long cool down period into the game once you have fired. This particular part of the game is useful to switch from the any of the energy weapon to the physical weapon of mine and according to me there should be synergy between in the game.

I am not happy with this particular matter and I have decided that I will talk about this particular matter with the developer of the game and I am hoping that they will give us light shed on the same.

Well it is quite frustrating experience while playing this particular game. it is into the situation when you are supposed to fight with bots. You can see the same thing into weapon mode indicators. I let you know that it is quite frustrating in the left hand corner each and every time to switch weapon mode in the game.

In this particular situation I wanted to share something with you and I am hoping that the information which I have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I have figured out about the thing that is there is a relation between the number key which is used to assigned for the fire mode. I don’t think so it is natural. I let you know that I have modified to shotgun to 3 just because classic FPS has burned in the game. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here and I am suggesting that you should try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

I agree with you and I am suspecting that there could be a bug issue with the game and hence you should contact the developer of the game and they will fix the matter and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.