Thread: Can we have dual GPU support on Hard Reset?

Can we have dual GPU support on Hard Reset?

I am having particular query which I wanted to discuss with users of this particular forum. I have installed demo version of the Hard Reset game on the computer of mine. Well I am having Nvidia 590 graphic card but I am not able to figure out whether I am not able to make use of the double GPU. Tell me if you are aware of anything about on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we have dual GPU support on Hard Reset?

I let you know that I have played the demo version of the game and I have noticed that it is making of the 70% of the both GPU which I have installed on the computer of mine.

Well looking at the situation which you have stated over here I recommend that you should simply disable the Reduce Input Lag from the video option of the SLI/Crossfire. If you have done the same then I am wondering that the GPU of yours will be able to make use of the maximum usage of the couple of GPU on the computer of yours.

As far as I know this particular game Hard Reset is not doing well with the cross fire. I have already turn off the Reduce Input Lag on the computer of mine. I am having i5-2500k, 8GB RAM, and 6870 crossfired and I am able to get the fps with high benchmark on the system of yours. if I have disabled one card on the computer of mine and I have come to know about that i will be able to get the performance up to of the 55 by using Vsync with Benchmark. But still you are having any doubt than you should simply contact the developer of the game and they will help you out on this particular matter.