Thread: Found two eastern and western Takeda on the same clan in Sengoku Game

Found two eastern and western Takeda on the same clan in Sengoku Game

In the past, the eastern Takeda is explain the Kai Takeda, and as for the western onewill be called Aki Takeda, the primary head of the Aki Takeda Ujinobu was chosen through the initial Ashikaga shogun Takauji, within 1467 it erstwhile over 100 years. They are presently two self-governing Takeda clan, as a result why do you create such a fault, building the eastern and western Takeda the similar clan? What you guys are thinking please share your replies with me.

Re: Found two eastern and western Takeda on the same clan in Sengoku Game

I believe it authorize of two explanation. Similar or dissimilar clans. Takeda split within two clans during 1467 and Nobukata died of sickness. After that two clans arrive at a somewhere to live. Kuninobu turn out to be the leader of Takeda clan and Mototsuna turn out to be the daimyo of Aki. Paradox appears to consider a similar clan. It is not a fault.

Hello as per my knowledge however you made a fault; Takeda Nobukata is the boss of Onyu-Takeda, and not the eastern Takeda into Kai. You are able to observe Onyu-Takeda within the demo map, mid-Japan, and north of Biwa Lake. Ashikaga Takauji chosen Takeda Nobutake like Daimyo of Kai and Aki, afterward Nobutake's second child inherited the name of Aki, as of after that on Kai Takeda and Aki Takeda turn out to be two autonomous clans. This occurs during 1360s.

A lot of investigate made together via Paradox and alpha testers go into this project and at the same time as I have to confess I do not acquainted with completely regarding Japanese history, I consider that this would have approach up at a number of point within their research, and still if it is as you articulate, they decide to make the clan the approach they did in support of a reason. During 1363, Takeda Nobutake died. He had two daimyo name, of Kai and of Aki. He separated the titles up among his two sons Nobunari and Ujinobu, rather like Clovis did at what time he died. as a result these two Takeda clans develop autonomously and not at all bothered to join through each other another time.

I'm frightened that this is every subjective, particularly given that the game doesn't give room on behalf of much subtlety within internal clan politics. You're moreover totally independent, fighting a civil war toward the death, or represented by two different characters within the same clan. The Takeda aren't the only clan that contained significant branches within it; the rivalry between the Ogigayatsu and Yamanouchi branches of the Uesugi clan comes immediately to mind, as does the infighting of the Ogasawara. While the Aki-Takeda had significant autonomy, I'm not sure if I'd accept that it was a completely independent clan. They still maintained ties with and intermarried with the Kai-Takeda, after all.

I think we have to accept the decision of Paradox to make them as they are now. I remember Japanese opinions about Shogun 2 Total War. It is impossible for a European devstudio to reach 100 % accuracy in a so different culture like Japan. All in all it is a game with western people as the target group. 99 % would recognize that something could be wrong in this case.

There are many shades of gray between a united clan and a completely separated clan and this was the solution we went through. I just went through another forum and me and the alpha researchers had a long conversation there (well, in point of fact I mostly listened to those wiser than me) resting on how to deal through Takeda. As a result we didn't end up through this situation for the reason that we didn't worry looking up the facts, however for the reason that we made a dissimilar explanation of the situation. It was as well mentioned that because two daimyos are up to now away from each other, it would be simple for one of them to escape.

If you would like to be consistent through other clans into the game, you'd describe it Aki-Takeda or a number of region name-Takeda. This was the answer we go by means of in favor of civil war clans and the preliminary clan of Koga-Ashikaga south of Uesugi.

I having played a number of Japanese formed Sims; I possibly will put in this is the case on behalf of them additionally. Gameplay uneasiness for all time trump 100% accuracy, and although there is an astonishing amount of documentation commencing 15th-16th century Japan (particularly considering there wasn't some sort of effectual centralized government), there are still huge gaps into the pool of information-not to talk about lots of conflicting in sequence.