Thread: In Sengoku Game Enemy provinces breaking off in war

In Sengoku Game Enemy provinces breaking off in war

I am playing the demo at the moment and I become aware of something appealing. I'm playing as Shoni and I've declared war on top of my eastern neighbor, Otomo. Subsequent to pursue down and wiping out their complete army, 4 Kori's resting on their western side (next to our border) imperfection and turn out to be a latest clan, Kamachi. As a result currently they've got a buffer clan Kamachi within us. Is this usual? I was planning on enchanting over all of their Kori's however at the moment I can't take the land belonging to this latest clan, Kamachi. On the way to declare war on them would necessitate an additional 20 Honor (mine has previously been cut to 8 honors, because the violence in opposition to Otomo).

Re: In Sengoku Game Enemy provinces breaking off in war

It’s not so awful those there defections, however those they are not at combat by default. As you thought, being at quiet and not having the honor is irritating.

wasn't capable to find rather related about this. I'm trying to capture the rest of Otomo earlier than they all defect. An additional southern chunk of Otomo just turns out to be part of Kamachi. I estimate it kind of feels similar to the AI is changing allegiance (going through a latest clan name) and are able to thus keep away from me captivating their territory.

I love that this is able to happen. Absolutely adds to the challenge of it every. You pursue down their complete army and wiped them out toward the final man? I'm pretentious that's what activate the ambitions of the escape clan. possibly a superior strategy would be to smash off sieges as you carry on to pursue their army or presently beating them toward the point where they are no danger and presently leaving them at the same time as you start surround.

For the region which defected/changed commitment, I don't consider I was presently sieging them. I had stimulated my army advance east toward destroy the rest of their troops. However they fundamentally could not lift any more Levies and their army count was extremely small.

I fail to perceive how it would not be usual. A solid overcome weakens the leash, and the entire poisons that lurk in the mud are able to currently hatch out. As for not being into a war, they essentially appalled and go home. Enduring at war would simply serve toward unite them in opposition to a common enemy. Plus they are a latest clan, who you don't have a lot in-depth relations by, for that reason of course it would charge honor, as you would be aggressive a clan you simply just get together.