Thread: Bug in Sengoku Game

Bug in Sengoku Game

In my most cutting edge stab at the demo, playing as the Shoni, I created a boneheaded move and pronounced war on the Otomo with no backing. I knew I could be dwarfed dependent upon tolls, but I anticipated my vassals to get off their lethargic butts and serve some useful purpose. Not one of them so far as lifted a finger. Without a doubt, it wasn't extended before I was invaded and they were bustling shielding their particular kori, but if they had hopped in at begin it could have gone preferred.

Re: Bug in Sengoku Game

Weird my vassals take an animated function in my wars, sending their armies to attack areas. One time a vassal figured out how to take more territories from the war then I did. Then revolted and shaped a newfangled faction obviously.

Get a load of it from their point of view, their absurd ruler has attacked a more impressive stronger neighbor, why could they discard their troops that price them coin and can shield them in a war they will without a doubt lose? Preferred to attempt and keep them safe and ensure their particular terrain. Tribe bosses have regulated control over their vassals' demands. Vassals will just field their entourage troops in the occasion of a war.

Did you trouble charge their troops? They won't perform that next to them I don't believe. however as for their retinue. Bad luck I estimate. Possibly they didn't approximating you sufficient?