Thread: Which one is good between Serious Sam 3 and hard reset?

Which one is good between Serious Sam 3 and hard reset?

I am game freak and I love to play games most of the time. I play games on my pc and also sometimes on mobile. I have played many games. But from few years I am not able to be much in games as I couldn’t get much time due to work. There have been very good games these days. I have heard a lot about the hard reset and Serious Sam 3. I am thinking of downloading and playing. I don’t want to pay much for these games. My budget is low. I want to know you’ll views regarding these games. Please discuss on these games.

Re: Which one is good between Serious Sam 3 and hard reset?

Well let me tell you that both games are very good looking games in my view. Both the games have very reasonable price. You don’t have to pay much for any of the game. I would like to know your budget? I think if I would be in your place and a game freak then I would have gone for both the games. It is difficult to choose one among the two.

Serious Sam will make up for Duke Nukem and hard reset will bring back indie FPS PC exclusive studio and games. There are bunch of weapons available in hard reset game.

I would say that go for hard reset. I in my personal view would also go for hard reset one only. The single player is much better than the Serious Sam 3. If you consider the previous ss games then I think even ss3 would get small MP audience. It is difficult to go choose between both the old school child shooters. Hard reset looks original. Hard reset actually reminds me of the Bioshock. Also I have heard that ss3 is a proven entity. Serious Sam 3 supports big number of steam features. Hard Reset is single player only. Which means it might be really amazing. I have heard that SS3 has been consolized greatly.

It is difficult to say to choose because both the games are different from each other. If you want to for some serious fun then ss3 would be the best choice to make. There is no multiplayer option available in hard reset. Serious sam has juicy meat, gore, blood. To me, hard reset game seems fertile and boring.

Actually I don’t like aggressive gaming so I would not go for the ss3. Don’t go for ss3 if you are not an aggressive gamer. I want to play Dead Island. I don’t want to play hard reset and Serious Sam 3. I personally think that SS titles are timeless titles so they can be played anytime. Hard reset to some extent looks to me little solid.

I think hard reset is much difficult than the ss3. I was playing hard reset and found it little difficult. Then I switched to the easy mode and really liked the easy mode. The hard reset game is too short.