Thread: Where can I pre-order Sengoku Game?

Where can I pre-order Sengoku Game?

Hello guys as we all know that this game is released. And I want some information about the pre order of this game. I tried to find about this on internet but I did not get any appropriate information about it. So if you guys have any information about it then please share it with me. I am waiting for your response. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Where can I pre-order Sengoku Game?

Hello as per my knowledge you will get this game gamers gate site for around 30$ not sure about the price. So please visit this site. And at what time you are pre order it at that moment you will get the copy of a Hearts of Iron 3. And if you are already having this game then even you can gift this game to your friend. So please visit that site and you will get that game over there. I hope this will help you to solve your issue. If you are still having difficulty with it then I will suggest you to go to the Google and search about this game. Within that you will get the pre order link of this game.

Hello thank you for your reply as per your instruction I perform that. Basically I preordered throughout the facebook endorsement however didn't make use of my discount code, is it probable to obtain a HOI3 copy at the present?

Hello I am having one question about it. Is this directed be obtainable on steam and are we repeatedly awarded HOI3 or do we obtain an exchangeable key in support of it? I comprise HOI3 however on steam and not GG and I don't actually necessitate 2 digital copies.

Hello thank you for starting this thread. My question is to whom already having this game. Therefore, as somebody who previously owns HoI3, be able to I be guaranteed that there's a advantage to pre-ordering on top of GamersGate above and further than receiving Sengoku? (By the way, downloaded the demo however have yet to play it) Well, to the side from the blue coin bonus, evidently. Within other words, can we present it if we previously own a copy? Can we grasp onto the exceptional copy to give out afterward, or do I have to accomplish it straight away subsequent to ordering (similar to, without any wait)? I simply ask for the reason that some come into view to be having problem receiving the gifted copy, or grant it away at what time they previously own it.

Hello as per my knowledge, you are able to gift your additional copy, presently keep away from clicking on top of "show serial key" and choose "gift" instead, and after that you'll plug a form through the data of who should take delivery of it. You are able to present that afterward, presently be in no doubt not to click "show serial key" or it will be connected to your account. I haven't conventional the extra key straight away after buying, however I've unlock a ticket and the GG support gave me the key within regarding 24 hours.

It doesn't work similar to this. For the reason that rather than essentially providing you a second cd-key it presently resets the cd key you previously have, as a result you are able to gift it, however after that you'll no longer have your individual copy.