Thread: What is the role of the ronin in Sengoku?

What is the role of the ronin in Sengoku?

I have played the demo version of the game Sengoku on the computer of mine. I have come to know about this particular game that is one will be able to play the game by using the clan rather than that of the entire family of the character. I was also thinking that what will be able to play the game by using ronin?

Re: What is the role of the ronin in Sengoku?

I let you know that I have managed to get into the game is that the characters of the game is going to have the kind of the fair elite members of the society. I will be amazed in the game if I am not able to change the allegiance and provide the different masters but I am thinking that it will be the most of the activities which can we associate with the ronin.

I am wondering about this particular game is seems to be that ronin is not represented into the game. it is not necessary that it will be kind of the playable characters. I would not like to play the game with the one. But I am thinking that this particular game is seems to handle with it. if I am not wrong it will be quite difficult to influence with the thing as a ronin. There will be an option which will allow to play and it will be quite dishonored the entire thing. You need to see how the political landscape is shaping up in the game? I think there will be hands-off mode into the game.

IIRC the smallest character you can play the same by controlling with the smallest settlement which is played into the game.

According to me it is quite common that is switching of the Sengoku Jidai era at the time of the allegiances. Tokugawa Ieyasu is switched for the allegiance from the Imagawa clan to the Oda Nobunaga. Hence I am expecting that there is a possibility to have the some kind of the prestige in case you have switched the allegiance in the game. you will be able to get the ronin in the game if you are supposed to hiring more and more troops into the game. you will be able to get more and more ronin in the game if and only if you are able to afford the hire more and more troops in the game in terms of the finance. In that particular situation it will give you fiefs for the new samurai officers.

We are aware of the thing that is Ronins quite better than that of the bandits into the rank. Hence I don’t think so it will not be playable into the game. I am doubting regarding the hiring of the ronin troops in the game.

Well I am wondering that you have misunderstood the entire thing which is provide by the many other users. The Toyotomi clan will have an ability to hired the ten of thousand of the Ronins in the last stand against of the Tokugawa Iyesu in this particular game. so consider the above mentioned point.

After going through the posts of all the users I have managed to get the thing that is there will be roonis who can be hired into the game. the amount of the hiring will increase over the time and it will more landed characters which are losing their holdings. If you wanted to become a ronin in the game than I let you know that the landless character should be able to wander around to get the new land in the game.

With respect this particular game I would like to tell you that Ronins are seems to be masterless samurai into the game which seems to be feudal clan system. They might be bendits or they might be not in the game. it could be possible that they might swear allegiance for the new master and it will become the regular samurai. If you are considering the white peace as well as rebel mechanic the there should be something like IMHO and it should be the civil war in the game. if you are supposed to have the an army in the game and you can also play the game for few moments and you will have an opportunity to get the land so that you will be able to playing of the game. Government in exile is the only example of the playable landless entity which I have ever seen into the game.

Well according to me it seems to be similar kind of the idea in the game. in both the situation you will have the troops who are having the no land in the game.

You are going to have the quite easy time while playing with Ronin in Sengoku era. However there is no need to resort the banditry, numerous Lords which are available for the employment as well as occasions should be hired and it will be quite easy to search. There should be some of the most notorious samurai of Sengoku era is having the stint as a ronin with the various characters.