Thread: What will be the price and releasing date of Sengoku?

What will be the price and releasing date of Sengoku?

I have played various strategy game on the computer of mine. Recently I have played the demo version of the Sengoku on the computer of mine. now I wanted to have the full version of the game but I am not aware of the retail price of the game and what will be the releasing date of the game? can you provide the useful information in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What will be the price and releasing date of Sengoku?

I loved the demo version of the game and I really wanted to play this particular game. I am not aware of the price of the game but I let you know that this particular game is going to be release in this particular month that is September. But it can be postponed if there is any difficulty arises into the game.

Re: What will be the price and releasing date of Sengoku?

Well there is no details about the box content but I am expecting that it contain a guide and a disc. Also it will be quite great to have the full manual into the game. I have come to know that this particular game is going to be release on 13the September 2011. As far as the price of the game is concerned about $50 to $30. But still you are having any doubt than you should contact the developer of the game and they will let you know about the thing which you are looking for. Share if you are come across any other information on this particular matter.