Thread: Is Sengoku historical accurate?

Is Sengoku historical accurate?

Well I have hesitate on the announcement about this particular game. I am little bit intrigued by this particular project. I am expecting this particular game is going to be quite exciting. I was bit disappointed with Divine Wind. They have introduced some of the mechanics into the game and I have found that it was detached from the historical reality. Let me know about the speculation of yours on the thing which I have mentioned over here.

Re: Is Sengoku historical accurate?

I let you know that the EU3 was Eurocentric game and the developer of the game has overlooked the Asian history of the game. now they are making the game on the basis of Japan.

Well you will be able to play the game as Japanese noblemen and it seems to be misleading. .there is no clear definition about the nobility of the game. you should consider the buke as well as samurai class for the purpose of the nobility. You should have the Sengoku period was quite precise and it was period where you are supposed to have the social structure broken down. There are number of leaders who are not having the noble birth into the game.

This is the common western misconception in which they are thinking that the Japan will not need the require a the shogun to be united. There will be real control which will count there will no connection with the title. Nobunaga was having the intention about the conquer the entire Japan. There will be Toyotomi ruled Japan is having the Kampaku and Taiko. Shogun is seems to be is normally reserved for the Minamoto lineage. Kampaku and Daijodaijin was having the equivalent rank for the shogun and it will be quite more accessible for the ruler of the Fujiwara or for other lineages.

There is no more information about the factions in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the useful information as early as possible.

I think we will be able to double cross the enemies in to honorable as well as auspicious manner. Well people will not be able to shut up the honor when they are supposed to talk about the samurai. There will not be more information regarding the unrelated clans. If you are not having the family ties then there will not be any betrayal. You will have loose Sengoku ethics if you are having the family ties. The main idea was to have the large development of this particular game and i hope they will do the same.

Well I have gone through the video of this particular game and after looking on the same I have figure out that they are having proper look and feel of the characters of the game. Samurai is shaving the middle the head upon the adulthood and also unshaved head is stereotypically or you can say it is kind of the maverick. The same thing happening with the female characters of the game. especially into the situation of the noble ladies. I am wondering that the Paradox should take a kind of the artistic license with the couple of characters. It should be disturbed with the none of the characters and they are looking remotely correct in the game.

According to me there is Ninye with the minor grime. It is not giving any confidence for the research efforts if you are not able to pronounce this particular word. I am not expecting that this particular game is did not seems to be accurate.

In this particular game I am expecting that Buke was quite nobles. There should be some significant for the social climbing. It was not really different from the Europe. I am sure about the thing that is there will be commoners who can become kuge as well Buke. I am not worried about the same but it will be modeled which is expected rather than well in CK1.

After going through the entire thread I have concluded that we should complain about the thing which has been not provided into the game. however all the people who are wanted to play this particular game can speculate about the same. the title of the Shôgun was having the really great power and there will be many families which can have into the game. it seems to be quite realistic which you can say which is highly possible that the Nobunaga will have the gotten around of the sooner or later. You should have the ability to control the title into the game. Toyotomi was the commoner and he was not able to claim the title. He has also used the title of the Kampaku and Taiko instead of it. it was same worked in similar fashion in the game. it will lack the same prestige. Prestige for single house was quite important. It is quite possible and it will have the history gone quite differently and we can have the Kampaku of the Japan instead. It should not be historically incorrect for the depict with this particular era for the one of the battle for the dual control of the Shôgunship into Japan.

I agree with many overplay and I am honor the entire thing and it is quite safe to say and the whole essays is written about the honorability of the Sengoku Jidai or it can be true or it can be created into future by the developer of the game.