Thread: Is there an option to change the screen resolution in Sengoku?

Is there an option to change the screen resolution in Sengoku?

Well I am having particular query with this particular game Sengoku. I wanted to know whether this particular game is going to have the option to modify the screen resolution of the game? if is option is available then it will be limited for the desktop? Let me know if you are having any other information in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there an option to change the screen resolution in Sengoku?

As far as I know this particular game will also have the option for the changing the screen resolution. Why I am saying because the previous version of the Paradox game was having an option to modify the resolution and this particular game Sengoku is using the same game engine.

Well this particular game Sengoku is having the same game engine which has been already mentioned by the other user in previous post. Also it was using the Clausewitz games. Hence I am assuming that this particular game will use the resolution rules into the game. I mean any DirectX supported resolution with the minimum of the 768 vertical pixels. I am expecting that there will be lots of fun while playing this particular game.

All the users are aware of the above mentioned thing this particular game will make use of the PI Clasewitz engine so there will be an option which will allow you to change the resolution into the game as it is possible with Clausewitz game. I wanted to tell you another thing that is PoN is not the Clausewitz hence there is no space for the comparison of the game. Well but still you are having any doubt on this particular matter than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and ask about the thing which you are looking for.

More or less I agree with you about the screen resolution option. However I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and ask them about on this particular matter. they will help you out in this particular matter.