Thread: Is there living engine in Sengoku?

Is there living engine in Sengoku?

I wanted to discuss something about this particular game Sengoku. I wanted to know whether there is anything which I wanted to implemented into the game. in the scenario of the strategy games we have to talk about the inability of the player to talk about the communicate with the AI as they were living. I am expecting that this particular game will provide the above mentioned feature into the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation in this particular matter.

Re: Is there living engine in Sengoku?

Well there are large number of people who are supposed to play the large scale because they love to do scheming in the game. I would like to have the some kind of the light hearted achievements. There are some character which will be more beautiful or handsome than that of the other one in the game. Kouhime was rumored that it would be the most beautiful woman into the game.

I think this particular game is going to be released within next three weeks. If I am not wrong the last part of the game will be quite futile. It is all about the perception as well as assessment. I can imagine the thing that is it is a ruler and he is the only one man who has fends himself. We will not be able to see the stats or you can say loyalty into the characters that of the getting the assessment of it into the game. it could be the hardcore mode of the game. it oppose to the real important one like of the declares war on the B han which seems to be probable obvious. It may also arrive into the court.

I am little bit crazy about the thing loyalty and I let you know that Kouhime is the one of the most favorite characters into the game. I am feeling that it seems to be true route and it is not half bad.