Thread: Which one you play: Ronin or Ashigaru in Sengoku

Which one you play: Ronin or Ashigaru in Sengoku

If the game is so it would be interesting to see what they could to Hidyoshi increase power as DLC. This was the idea of the game as Ronin, or Ashigaru. When you play Ronin to travel around Japan, trying to find a job once they become part of the forces of the Lord, wrestling and special events of the game gives land or even made a daimyo, epilogue game is played normally.

As this would Ashigaru entire series of events reminiscent of the game until you are an Ashigaru gashira. That could detach from the main force, betrayed his lord or boost the morale of his troops, success in battle could lead to the special despite the clan leader may be a man samurai.

Re: Which one you play: Ronin or Ashigaru in Sengoku

I think that would be ideal for a fetish of my favorites, saved games converter to be mounted and put the blade on the Do not the similar promoter or formats to save the game, it would splendid! In fact, it might not be so tricky; because the provinces are so recurring, the upgrades are applicable to every korri could be a city, possibly. And the characters and their relationships are m & b.

There's in fact a Japanese mod for Mount and Blade Warband now (well, precisely in beta, but it exists and can be downloaded). Anyway, I think that a conversion of a game style Sengoku M & B and vice versa would be roughly not possible to do and it would cost too much money to do what makes economic sense (why add a few style M & B that many people may not like the growth of Sengoku, when we could spend the same money on an expansion CK2 to do a lot more money).

Have you attempted the demo? What you are recitation isn't DLC; it's a totally dissimilar game.

What I was thinking in its place of choosing just a character random characters on the map, giving capacity to make your own. In its place of selecting state to answer a series of options as to play an active interactive story, and thought will tell you how his increase to the person's existing position. As a narrative event in CK2. Some choice made in the case of the narrative could have affected roots as being born of a plebeian origin, as you cannot take the title of shogun and necessitate to discover a way around that.

I would recommend playing Taiko Rissiden V by Koei. It is the game for what you wish for. I've as well heard that the producer of M & B was enthused by this series.

Unluckily I cannot read or speak Japanese, because the game did not interpret official or otherwise. But the events that make very bad source would be of interest to give some flavor and investment is the master instead of guy. And one time again the lengthy term affect.