Thread: Demo impressions of Sengoku

Demo impressions of Sengoku

Now a few might have completed a game of 15 years, what was your imitation? My largest feeling was the pace and the game ran easily. Over 13 years in the wink of an eye. You might have to play the game slower than complete pace in pause mode. Simpler to remain track of things going on a. so what you all thought about this?

Re: Demo impressions of Sengoku

Different levels utility upgrades are different. Level 3 of the town and castle upgrades seem very useful to spread out would be good. However, updating the maximum people in one place increases the efficiency of master of ceremonies for the collection of taxes. Commerce of Nice and the source of some strategic decisions.

I actually consider it is generally because of the limited scope of the game. CK 2 will contain loads more regions and characters.

I really miss the descriptions of the taste characteristics of CK1, but the text of events for when you win a nice characteristic. I am stressed to put on Honor in the moment. Any simple way to send gifts to the emperor? Just the "Books" in the chain of events, which was immense. Wish there is somewhat similar in CK2.

I actually missed some important things (like my subjects to claim independence) because I was hoping that it seems. However, the show was so soft. It does not sound like a little getting used to. Defs going to buy this game (you have to wait for the release of steam, but I am a bit lazy to go to other distributors)

To be honest, I could not get the hang on it yet. Actually, I was expecting a Crusader Kings in Japan, but compared with the CK seem to have less of everything. 3 courtiers rather than 5, no social groups with different taxes, no laws to enforce and window ratio is also very clear. You cannot scroll through messages and - most importantly - there are fewer events in nature and interruptions which force you to stop the game.

Of course, one can argue that feudal Japan unlike medieval Europe. However, in terms of pure game design is reduced down to a game Sengoku faster and more agile, which kept me busy with the search CK girlfriends and stuff.

I loved it. I'm very glad I pre-ordered after playing. The performance was so smooth, like OP said; my game like Shoni seemed to fly alone. Starting a set of Ouchy in a while. It seems more inclined to war aspect (which I love, raising taxes so quickly is amazing), so definitely like it.

The game loaded so quickly I could not get a chance to see the loading screens. It's like cutting butter with a knife, red hot, very erotic. I admit that I spent some time just un-pausing the game and enjoy the smoothly running instead of actually touching anything. Were to take a look at the manual.

The game certainly has all the work of another classic paradox. Needs some polishing in a number of areas, as well as an explanation for some of the reasons why the game works a particular way. For example, what is the top before coming to serve the sentence "honor in loyalty to his subjects how fast can tear his kingdom apart. I'm pretty sure it's 20 now, but I'd be sure that before I meet another game. A back button on screens of different characters while browsing through the dynasties character would be very beneficial as well.

All in all though, I had a great first play through. I loaded the clan more peaceful and doubled the territory of my clan within 10 years. Of course, the Shimazu were found able to hit my army and force me after submission, but that was freaking awesome, so I do not care.

Maybe it's just me, but where the series became more complete and detailed IOH all the spin-off, the last two titles Pd - Vic Sengoku II - are a step behind their spiritual ancestors.

I do not like any of the starting places, but the game seems good anyhow. I think I will have my initial game as the Shimazu. First of Kyushu and after that unify all of Japan!