Thread: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 server shutdown, a great game lost

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 server shutdown, a great game lost

I was a big fan of the pga series until 2011 don’t know why the developers have thought of this idea of shutting down the server of pga 10 seriously guys this is simply unacceptable. Seriously gus the new pga 12 is so bad that it is really problematic playing the game with it. the competitiveness of the game cannot be seen with the pga 12, so when ea people have decided to take these decision it was very much tough for me and hence what I am saying is that can you all please tell me what can be the issue behind it that forced them to take such kid of decisions here, I think that is unacceptable don’t know what do you all have to say here. please tell something on the same.

Re: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 server shutdown, a great game lost

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    I was a big fan of the pga series until 2011 don’t know why the developers have thought of this idea of shutting down the server of pga 10 seriously guys this is simply unacceptable. Seriously gus the new pga 12 is so bad that it is really problematic playing the game with it. the competitiveness of the game cannot be seen with the pga 12, so when ea people have decided to take these decision it was very much tough for me and hence what I am saying is that can you all please tell me what can be the issue behind it that forced them to take such kid of decisions here, I think that is unacceptable don’t know what do you all have to say here. please tell something on the same.
    See that is a mutual decision taken by them and hence we cannot say anything about it it’s the secsion taken by the EA staff on the same and hence that’s what I am saying here, so do have a good look at the same. if you want to know the reason then this was one.

easports deciding to suddenly cut off the servers from such a great Tw2010 golf game, is as terrible it can get. This shows that EA people are no more interested in developing some good games for us rather they are focusing more on the number of games they can develop from the already existing games, that’s what I want to say here. my request for them would be to make that server started again, so that all of us can start the game again, I think that two years were the golden persion for the golf lovers and I seriously believe that Tiger Woods has forever been one of the most competitive sports games on Xbox.

Yes continuing with the pc version is the only option as of now that’s what I believe and what I want to say is that do have a check about the same, probably only the online version is lost but you can ask for the cd version of the game as well, so check out for that as well.

I have heard that some new version is going to be added soon, that’s what I feel here. so what I am saying is that the British version of the game will be added soon that’s what I believe so checking out that version of the game will be better I feel. so that’s what I am saying here, do have a good look at the same and let me know if there is any doubts about the game, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, so that’s what I am saying here.

Yes I played the tiger woods pga 12 last time today and I returned it back saying that it was not good at all I am expecting a money return as soon as possible since the game is not good at all, that’s what I feel here, anyways want to hear more from you all. I want to listen more criticizes for this game, that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    Yes having a chat with the developers is the only option that seems to me is correct, so that’s why I am saying you all must have a chat with the developers about the issue and address them accordingly and I think they will surely think about the same and also act on it. Yes the main reason why the pga 12 did not work well is because the competitiveness of the game has gone and hence that becomes really terrible to play, so that’s what I want to say here. do work on the same and hence that’s what I am saying here, if any of them want to have a chat with the developers about the issue then do let me know as soon as possible.

Yes the concept of the zero winds in the game was awesome and playing that game in the environment was so good and I just loved it, the pga tour 8 did help me in getting some sportsmanship as well. This was the impact of that game in me and hence that’s my personal favorite.

Its really sad to know about this since I was expecting that the game will run for more than that duration but sadly somewhat it is not happening at all, so that’s what I want to say here, anyways I want to hear it from you all on this any more suggestions guys what say do you all have anything to say here?