Thread: Is Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 for PC and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 (Masters) similar?

Is Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 for PC and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 (Masters) similar?

What do you all think are these products similar or not? Well I want all the features of the game in the new masters that’s what I want to say here. So suggest me some tips if both the games will be having the similar format or not. Your opinions are really very much important for me and hence I am asking this about you all, so start replying on the same I am waiting for the replies from you all ok. Start replying on the same I am waiting for the necessary replies.

Re: Is Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 for PC and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 (Masters) similar?

TW12 for PC will be essentially the same as TW Online I think so masters pga 12 will be having the feature of playing the game online and hence you can check it out that way as well, so do go ahead with the same, that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Is Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 for PC and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 (Masters) similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    What do you all think are these products similar or not? Well I want all the features of the game in the new masters that’s what I want to say here. So suggest me some tips if both the games will be having the similar format or not. Your opinions are really very much important for me and hence I am asking this about you all, so start replying on the same I am waiting for the replies from you all ok. Start replying on the same I am waiting for the necessary replies.
    Frankly speaking I would like to say that don’t go with the pga tour 12 at all since it is not worth at all. if you are thinking of playing the pga tour 8 then you should go ahead with the game that’s what I think here, so do as what I have said here and I am sure that you will save some money by not getting the game and you will thank me later for sure.

If you want to get it then go and get the pga tour 12 for the consoles version the online part was the ok part and the pc version did not do well at all. That’s what the issue is. So what I would like to say is that check out for the same and then in case if you have any problem then do let me know about the same, if there is some issue with the pc version of the game then do let us know and you can also check out forums as well for the said solutions, that’s what I want to say here.

No doubt pga tour 08 was the better of the two and I would seriously would love to have that game in my hand for sure but I don’t know whats the problem with the pc version of pga tour 12 many people are ending up criticizing the game and not checking anything with it, so what I would like to say is that you all should have a check about the same and also think of some alternate options that’s what I feel. the pc evrsion of pga tour 12 is a good one and there is no option of criticizing the game and hence stop criticizing the game un necessarily that’s what I think here, so stop criticizing the game guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    No doubt pga tour 08 was the better of the two and I would seriously would love to have that game in my hand for sure but I don’t know whats the problem with the pc version of pga tour 12 many people are ending up criticizing the game and not checking anything with it, so what I would like to say is that you all should have a check about the same and also think of some alternate options that’s what I feel. the pc evrsion of pga tour 12 is a good one and there is no option of criticizing the game and hence stop criticizing the game un necessarily that’s what I think here, so stop criticizing the game guys.
    I think so you might have no hint of what the game actually is since it is the game developed with worst possible graphics and I don’t know what level of imaginations has been gone through I nthe making of the game. seriously speaking I don’t find any good thing about the same and hence I have to say that this game is not good at all, sorry if I am being frank but that is what I am and I would not mind criticizing a bad game at all, so that’s what I want to say here.

I absolutely agree with the user above whatever he is said is quite perfect I think we must stop discussing about the game and come back to the topic that the user has actually asked in the game what say guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    I absolutely agree with the user above whatever he is said is quite perfect I think we must stop discussing about the game and come back to the topic that the user has actually asked in the game what say guys?
    Yes he is correct and we should answer his query instead of blindly discussing over here, so what I amsaying is that there is nothing much changes in the game except in the pga 12 you are given an option of playing the offline mode as well and also some minor changes in the location as well but my personal opinion would be to go with the pga tour 8 don’t come to pga tour 12, it is simply useless.

Ok thanks for all that suggestions I will be shortly having a chat wit the developers about the issue and look if they can give me some help out of it since the answers here are very discouraging for me, to be honest!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    Ok thanks for all that suggestions I will be shortly having a chat wit the developers about the issue and look if they can give me some help out of it since the answers here are very discouraging for me, to be honest!
    Se we have said you the truth and if you cannot accept the truth then its your decision whether you should go with the game or not. So that’s what I am saying here, do watch out for the same. I hope you have got the necessary answer of what you were looking for so that’s it from my side.