Thread: Will the PC version of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters be same as the console version?

Will the PC version of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters be same as the console version?

The pc version of the game which has come up actually I have not got any information about the game I mean how will this game be and I don’t know what changes have been made for the pc version of this game. seriously speaking I don’t have any issues playing this game but getting a game from the console to the pc will see some changes for sure and I am quite confident about it. if they haven’t made anyc hanegs at all then I will surely be getting this game soon. That’s what I am planning here. anyways whats your take on it then do let me know about the same.

Re: Will the PC version of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters be same as the console version?

First of all I am not at all impressed with the game and hence I would advise you to not to go ahead with the game at all. you will be seriously disappointed with the game and hence that’s what I am saying here. since the game does not have good graphics effect as the one that we saw I nthe console evrsion and also the levels are very much limited much to the disappointment so that’s why I was saying that it would have been better if the game would have been worked on the player tactics as well as the overall graphic effect, that would be a better option for sure. this is what I want to say here, so I hope that’s clear for you.

Re: Will the PC version of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters be same as the console version?

Yes even I will advise you to not to go with the game it is a thorough disappointment for sure. so don’t go with the game at all, that’s what I would like to advise you. well no difference at all with the online game of the augusta. So don’t waste your money on getting this game it is the biggest disappointment I saw in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Yes even I will advise you to not to go with the game it is a thorough disappointment for sure. so don’t go with the game at all, that’s what I would like to advise you. well no difference at all with the online game of the augusta. So don’t waste your money on getting this game it is the biggest disappointment I saw in the game.
    Yes this game was a biggest let down and having a check about this game I found out that the game is no real at all, really letting me down big time. Even the previous one was good a d better then this one masters it does not provide any entertainment at all. so I am advising you as well as many oif my friends to not to go with the game since I do no want to see one more disappointment user commenting here on this post. So I don’t want then to comment here over the same, that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Yes this game was a biggest let down and having a check about this game I found out that the game is no real at all, really letting me down big time. Even the previous one was good a d better then this one masters it does not provide any entertainment at all. so I am advising you as well as many oif my friends to not to go with the game since I do no want to see one more disappointment user commenting here on this post. So I don’t want then to comment here over the same, that’s what I want to say here.
    See we should not think about the game in this way since a game is designed keeping specific users in mind there is always a target audience for the game and also it is designed in such a way, that’s what I am saying here. Well frankly speaking I did not thought that the game will be so bad at all, not at all frankly. Yes some of the movements and also the swings of the bat should have been better that’s it, rest everything was perfect I have even cleared out the masters and finishing it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience for sure and playing it was worth of it. so I would advise all the gold lovers to go ahead and get one it would be a good experience for you all, that’s what I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    See we should not think about the game in this way since a game is designed keeping specific users in mind there is always a target audience for the game and also it is designed in such a way, that’s what I am saying here. Well frankly speaking I did not thought that the game will be so bad at all, not at all frankly. Yes some of the movements and also the swings of the bat should have been better that’s it, rest everything was perfect I have even cleared out the masters and finishing it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience for sure and playing it was worth of it. so I would advise all the gold lovers to go ahead and get one it would be a good experience for you all, that’s what I feel.
    For me it is just a copy of the Tiger Woods: Online with Augusta, there was no changes at all yes locations was changed and nothing much rest all the concepts were kept as that way only. So that’s what I want to say here.

I just got my money back I had got the pc version of the game and it was disappointing experience for me so I had to go and tell the developers about the same and asked them to give my money back. Luckily I did get the money back and I am happy about it. The game is not worth purchasing at all, so I think it would be better to go with any of the previous game that you had for the PG. that will be a better option for sure.

I would say that console version of the game is much better than the pc version, many of them here will surely agree with me on the same. so I think the console version of the game will be a good one to get that’s what I think here. I have just got the pc version of the game and after playing the initial stages it did not appear good to me at all. That’s what I am saying here.