Thread: Finally got the masters in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, what next?

Finally got the masters in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, what next?

Masters! Which is the highest demanded feature in the franchises history. I have finally managed to get it and I am happy thati have amanged to get it but what after that can anyone here tell me about it, so that I can get enough knowledge on the same, so that’s what I am saying here. now I want to know is there any big step in the tw series? That I can work out with if you have some information about the same then do let me know as soon as possible as I am very much excited about this game and I don’t want to let it go at any cost, that’s what I am saying here. I am very much interested in finding out whats next in the tw series, so any sugegstio or comments guys then do let me know about it. waiting for the replies.

Re: Finally got the masters in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, what next?

I really don’t think so it is a well managed game since there are lots of portions in the game that needs a fix for sure. so I really don’t think so they should be doing that, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all are getting what I am saying here. instead of copying the concept of a failed game and developing into a new one it is better if they develop some fixes for the existing game that will be a better option for sure, that’s what I feel. as far as progressing with the game is concerned I don’t think so they will be developing any levels at all, that’s what I feel and think about it. even if they are coming with something new I will not be going with it that’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    I really don’t think so it is a well managed game since there are lots of portions in the game that needs a fix for sure. so I really don’t think so they should be doing that, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all are getting what I am saying here. instead of copying the concept of a failed game and developing into a new one it is better if they develop some fixes for the existing game that will be a better option for sure, that’s what I feel. as far as progressing with the game is concerned I don’t think so they will be developing any levels at all, that’s what I feel and think about it. even if they are coming with something new I will not be going with it that’s for sure.
    Yes the main problem with the game is that it is not looking real at all, the swings the characters and the crowds do look artificial. Developers should think of the existing game instead of making any changes with the existing game, that’s what I think here.

I have heard that British open is the next one for sure and it is lined up don’t know what will be next to it. I really don’t have any options after that may be some kind of European tours will be in the list that’s for sure, apart from that I don’t have any idea about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I have heard that British open is the next one for sure and it is lined up don’t know what will be next to it. I really don’t have any options after that may be some kind of European tours will be in the list that’s for sure, apart from that I don’t have any idea about the same.
    Yes what more can we expect from TW development team I don’t think so they will be opening any kind of opening for the game at all, that’s what I am saying here. Are you sure about the British open since I haven’t heard any news of the confirmation that’s what I am saying here. I have played this game and I haven’t enjoyed this game at all since I am not getting in to the rounds of any of the levels of the game. there has been a lot of communication error with the game especially with the ground and also the game, that’s what I am saying here, don’t know if this is going t do well for the game, that’s what I am not understanding.

I think you will get better idea when you ask the developers about the issue. They will surely answer it out for you, that’s what I am saying here. go and ask them only about the same they will surely answer it out for you.

Well I am of the opinion that the next British open will not go well with the American users since there is nothing worth appreciation for the game, now going by the existing game that has been produced which is worth not mentioning at all. I really don’t think so anybody will go ahead with the game so that’s my point of view is I am currently disappointed with how the game has shaped up. Hopingto get some new things in the game especially the spinning of the ball and also new maps in it as well, that will add much fun to the game for sure.