Thread: Is Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters worth it

Is Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters worth it

I have not at all played a game of Tiger Woods earlier and have seen the demo, so I determined to download and I was hooked you. I was wondering if the full game's worth it. I have been seeing a few positive and a few negative things about him. But overall is worth buying? So what your opinion on this?

Re: Is Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters worth it

If you liked the demo and was hooked then I would say he loves the whole game. Most negative comments come from the franchise players long they are disappointed with the new Caddy feature this year, you cannot remove the line coincides with P2P and / or live tournaments.

Do not expect to be "large" in this game right out of the dome, and not worry about the results you see online may seem fantastic (-29 for a tournament of 18 holes). You can develop in this game with the time and sweat and enjoy each minute of it.

I've been practicing a lot in the demo I made sure it was good enough before I decided to buy it. I thought online would be something. Like any other game there are always those who are on another level. I do not mind the role of caddy, but I would rather just do it myself (I know I can I'm just not 100% what it is you do not really give you a tutorial).

Jay is a franchise player for a long time and is upset by the caddy in these game years ago. It's frustrating to players who have learned this game for years only to go online and be beaten by someone who can reach% s caddy and cannot configure a shot on his own.

I hope the caddy will be less noticeable in the future, but hey, just saw Stevie Williams saying he won last week, Bridgestone CMI so now real life, caddies are stepping up to star status. Anyway, this game has much to offer and the issue next year it may be the best.