Thread: Need help for Gunfight With Sheriff in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

Need help for Gunfight With Sheriff in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

I wonder if I have found a bug or if I am missing something. My first shooting of a sheriff of the town is hindering me. Use the strafe keys to keep your enemy before you and the mouse to manipulate at gunpoint. The control of the mouse / hand seems completely unresponsive. At the tone of a tie, the mouse control / hand remain completely unresponsive. I attempted to keep the mouse button and comatose, but not anything seems to work. Is this a bug or am I omitted something?

Re: Need help for Gunfight With Sheriff in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

I found the dual mode in single player to be very slow, and to keep my hand to my local gun was constantly moving the mouse from right to left (which are pretty big sweeping motion). If yours does not move at all, maybe if you try to enter the game options, click the control, and then increase the sensitivity of the mouse some, this might do the trick.

It can be a balance between the hand up his reaction in duels, and the movements of the players increasingly sensitive in the way of normal movement, but that is their choice. I hope these you move again because of completing the game worthwhile.

I do not think that works, but I will try anyway. My question arises from the fact that usually have my mouse sensitivity in the stratosphere compared to what others are accustomed FPSers. As you say, just did not use sweeping motions VAST. If the case you need to adjust your mouse control in games.

First it is important to keep the Sheriff in the middle, because it is really a focal point for when you draw the weapon. Secondly you want to keep moving the mouse from left to right panning large enough to hold your hand close enough to the side of the gun so that his fingers move, you'll see when it happens. And his reaction time is key. You must move the mouse before he asks or you'll never get through it, one that could be one of the reasons I did not see the mouse movement, you're not fast enough, and that is key. And you are just moving the mouse to the left to grab the gun, the game does the rest. The movement of the mouse up and down was for the first game. If you have the music track on, you can tell while the bell is going to gong, as the music ends earlier than the gong. You can as well now in the number of times the sheriff shifts to the left or right, which can be going to be 3 or 4 times. And by all means, go into game options and the limit of the sensitivity of the mouse, which makes the difference. Just keep practicing, get it.

For gun fight, simple sensitivity, mouse fast as you can and when the sheriff's motion to the right, move left at the same time, and when they move to the left, go right and when the doorbell, move the mouse up and down the red dot is in front of the sheriff.

I discover the duals more fortune than aim skills. I did not like it, it was all the time a bit of a deduction if you’re aiming in the right trend or not.

This is a bad game mechanics and an obstacle to enjoy the best parts of the game. How many duels are there, I found 2 and I stopped playing after the second one, if there are only 2, then I'll finish the game, if there are more, I'm almost done with the game.

I am having troubles with drawing the gun during a duel; because I am a year 68 could make a difference, so please explain in the language of old, once moved his hand near his gun and blow bell, you at a standstill have to hit the LH mouse button to fire the gun? Please defense my unawareness; I must have somewhat to do with my age.

The mouse buttons (mainly the left mouse button) only has a role in duels: to shoot his gun. Staying the enemy at the center of the screen, maintain your virtual hand as close to the gun as likely, and while the bell rings you shift the mouse closer to your corpse to "catch" the gun, after that up and toward the opponent to illustrate.

One thing to keep in mind is that your goal should be the point of his heart - shooting her womb is the only thing you have time, and enough to win the duel. Sometimes the time just slips or the mouse doesn’t take the gun, etc., keep trying, however, as this game is a worthy experience.