Thread: Call of Juarez: The Cartel no sound while playing game

Call of Juarez: The Cartel no sound while playing game

Hi friends in my computer I have recently installed Call of Juarez: The Cartel game and after installing the game when I have started the game at that time I didn’t get sound. Please tell me what to do to get the sound in this game. any help will be appreciated.

Re: Call of Juarez: The Cartel no sound while playing game

I have gone through your problem and I would like to suggest you that you should try to solve this problem by checking all the sound setting. first make sure that all the sound setting is proper or do all the sound related setting again and after that you have to launch the game again and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I am aware of this problem and I have solution to get rid of this issue. to solve this problem you have disable the unimodem half-duplex audio device from your device manager and after disabling this you will not get any problem with your game. i was facing the same problem with Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood game and after that I have disable the unimodem half-duplex audio device from device manger and after that my problem get solved and I think this trick work with Call of Juarez: The Cartel also.

To disable the unimodem half-duplex audio device you have to follow these steps. First you have to open my computer and after opening my computer you have to right click and then you have to click on the properties. Option. Now after that you have to click on the hardware tab and after clicking on the hardware tab you have to click on the device manager and after that you have to click on the video and game controllers under sound option and after that you have to right click on the unimodem half-duplex audio device and after that you have to disable it and after that your problem will get solved.

Well after trying above solution also if you are getting the same problem then I think you need to reinstall the sound drivers and after reinstalling the sound drivers your problem will get solved.

IF you have already tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the sound drivers then I will suggest you download the updated sound drivers from the internet for your system and after downloading that you have to install it in your computer and after installing the sound drivers your problem will get solved and you will not face any issue. you have to make sure that before you install the updated drivers you have uninstalled the old drivers.

If you have already tried above solution and after that also if you are getting the same problem then I recommend you to try to solve this issue by reinstalling the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game and after that you will start getting the sound properly.