Thread: Call of Juarez: The Cartel error Ubisoft Game Launcher stopped working

Call of Juarez: The Cartel error Ubisoft Game Launcher stopped working

I have played various kind of the video games on the computer of mine. today I have installed Call of Juarez: The Cartel on the computer of mine. I have found that the launcher of this particular game did not seems to launching. Well can you tell me why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine? welcome for any help. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Call of Juarez: The Cartel error Ubisoft Game Launcher stopped working

There is no much information about the problem which you are getting on the computer. what operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? is there any changes on the computer? do you have installed the latest version of the graphic card drivers as well as DirectX on the computer?

Looking at the matter I am suggesting following steps which you can try to fix the issue which you are getting.
    • You should right click on the exe file of the game and you have to click on the Run as Administrator.

Now see that the launcher is launching or not.

I think you need to verify the integrity of the game cache.
    1. You have to load the Steam on the computer and go for the Library section.
    2. Now you should right click on the game and choose Properties.
    3. Finally you have to click on the Local Files tab and go for the Verify the integrity of the game cache.

There is possibility that one of the system process might be interfering with the game. So I recommend that you should clean boot the system of yours. once you have find out the system process which is interfering with the game than you should disable the same on the computer of yours. once the process is competed you should reboot the computer and return to the normal startup.

Well in this particular situation you might need to reinstall the game launcher as well as game on the computer and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

According to me the above mentioned issue is happening because of the bug issue. So I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will fix the matter which you are getting and release the patch.