Thread: After finishing online play, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters freezes, and I lose all the XPs earned

After finishing online play, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters freezes, and I lose all the XPs earned

I just got Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters and I really enjoy when I play this game. Last night I was playing this game with my brother. And when we finished the online play then the game froze on both. I don’t want to criticize this game because I think its really very awesome game but, if this will happen after every online game then I think I will not be able to bare it for long time. Is there is anyone else who experienced same issue with this game.

re: After finishing online play, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters freezes, and I lose all the XPs earned

Last night this happened to me also. I was playing on PS3 and after I finished playing a round, my game froze and it because of that all earned XPs were gone which I earned. I think this issue must needs to be fixed. By the way we were playing Harbour Town. I played a successful round last night and then it froze and I lost all my XPs and after that when I again started playing online it again started successfully without any problem like freezing or related to XPs. But I when I play then I have a fear that my all XPs will go away again.

re: After finishing online play, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters freezes, and I lose all the XPs earned

This happened to me also when I was completed playing online. It froze and after that I lost all my XPs. It was very disappointed as I lost all my XPs which I earned. This issue must be fixed very soon.

Re: After finishing online play, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters freezes, and I lose all the XPs earned

I won many times with my friends when I was playing Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters online on my Xbox, but when I finish each game my XPs were not popping up. I thought it will be fine when I will reset my Xbox, but I lose all the earned XPs. And today it happened 4 times in a row with me. I feel very frustrated as I know I am going to win but at the same time I am going to lose all my XPs. I hope it will get fixed when a patch for this comes.

Re: After finishing online play, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters freezes, and I lose all the XPs earned

This happened with me also. when I play a private match with my friend then the screen either goes blank or it just shows a picture of the final hole and with a prompt “ press a to continue”. Both of us got this error while finished playing. And the most annoying this is that neither of us gets course mastery for the round or any experience points. I think the developers will notice this issue and then include a fix for this in the next patch for this game. I never got any issues with any games on Xbox live; it is the only game that we have issues with. I have checked that both NATS are configured to open. This issue is only with the 2010 version of this game, as, according to what I have remembered, the earlier version of Tiger woods was also working all right for private matches.

Yesterday called EA support 3 times and I got to know that they are not aware of this problem. There is no patch is being made for this issue. As they don’t believe this is a problem with many users, I told them to check different forums and they can see many complaints about this issue, but I think now think everyone should flood them with the emails with complaints about this issue. I think this will force them to address this issue.

I also had this problem and that also with all the first three games that I played online. After the last hole my game went black, didn’t got any experience points and therefore I was not able to continue in the game. There is no problem with the functioning of my Xbox 360 buttons and also without rebooting my xbox I can go back to dashboard also. And it forced me to believe that the problem is with all the three games and not with my Xbox.

Mine problem is little different but is same at some extent. I also felt the same issue several times but the only dissimilarity with me is my screen didn’t go black. I just get a golf course picture as a static background, like you had already seen before the first hole. And other things are same as I also lose all my XPs and the game froze etc.

Is there is any way that I can contact with EA support directly? If anyone knows, then please tell me. Out of seven I have one complete game online. After that I didn’t tried to play more because it was very frustrating for me. I feel it very ridicules, as they are not thinking that this issue is with too many users, and if they know the fact then they should fix this issue as soon as they can, else they can lose their customers also.