Thread: What more you want to see in Sengoku Game?

What more you want to see in Sengoku Game?

Hello guys I am having with the new question about this game. I know that this game is released but still I would like to know what you guys are expecting from this game. So my question is what you guys would like to see in Sengoku Game? What feature of Japanese narration from this era would you akin to Paradox to demonstrate? Particularly things that additional games set within mediaeval Japan (for example TW) haven't symbolized too superior. Please share your replies with me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: What more you want to see in Sengoku Game?

Hello thank you for starting this thread. As an alternative of EUIII-style obtaining more than provinces wholesale, a system more similar to CK's demesne. Powerful factions are able to simply control a diminutive number of regions straightforwardly; for an additional, they include allying the daimyo of those regions. A loyal vassal will provide money and let you make use of his soldiers. A rebellious one will carry on on his own, or still backstab you and bond one more faction or go individually.

I will say about the Hostage taking. Persevere your vassals arrive and compensate their compliments to you within your capital, at their own disbursement. Arrange them in the direction of entrust seppuku. Being prearranged to commit seppuku yourself but you're overpowered (through huge penalties if you articulate no, comparable to being excommunicated into CK). And even I will say about the yamabushi! a number of Buddhist monasteries had their individual soldiers of warrior-monks and were as commanding as daimyo themselves. The Ikko sect of monks lined half a dozen regions for a century. The monks of Hiei-san make use of to take their moveable shrines within Kyoto, position them down within front of their enemies' palaces, and insist money or human rights to go away another time (and eliminate them through force would be profanity, not to talk about that the monks were frequent and heavily-armed). This has to be an occasion.

Being decided titles through the Emperor as a foundation of prestige, if you have right of entry to Kyoto and he'll have the same opinion to perceive you. And if you're of rightfully noble blood, or else you possibly will have to build perform through being chosen Junior Councilor of the Fourth Rank, and be obliged to take action similar to it's a tribute.

Nice question I would like to say about the Powerful factions demanding to strength their vassals on the way to stop production muskets - possibly as a peace situation subsequent to a war.

Export batches of muskets commencing the Europeans, if you have possession of a port. Surroundings up workshops on the way to build muskets in your individual lands to provide your troop. Your vassals rebelling for the reason those muskets are shameful peasants' weaponry. Give permission Christian missionaries into your lands into return in favor of trade reimbursement from the Europeans. Realizing this is an awful thought at what time your recently Christian subjects rebel in opposition to you. Being excited at what time you finally meet most up-to-date types of Europeans (the Dutch and English ones) who don't be obstinate on transfer missionaries however will trade through you in any case.

Trading through China via Ryukyu, for the reason that the Chinese turn down to trade directly through Japan. That intended that the Japanese had to make believe that they didn't essentially control Ryukyu; they possibly will not station troops there, such as. That would be a remarkable game mechanic.

Invading Korea would be attractive, although I wouldn't would like them to expend a long time on setting up every the Korean region and dignified factions instead of focused on receiving Japan precise; that would be a other game within itself. Unless it was completed as a additional inattentive system.

On the whole I desire that overdue game represents the complete religious situation through the recognized Shinto and Buddhist sects and violent Christian missionaries attempting to construct inroads within the religious prospect of Japan. Support Christians and reap benefits in acquiring European arms, but get negative consequences as the communal constancy within your domains approach under strain and risk alienating the elderly Buddhist/Shinto influential. Rice fields. Kansai and Kanto are the principal and the majority fertile plains within Japan and the source of the majority of its provisions. Anyone able to assert control over these should be able to reach huge benefits.

Definitely shugo daimyo possibly will be a title granted through the shogun on the way to the controller of a region, charitable profit (prestige, superior control in excess of vassals, or the similar to) however as well restricting the actions you are able to take since you're hypothetical to be an mediator of the middle government. Finally, most players will obtain the result to go self-sufficient and increase greater freedom of exploit, particularly if the game is designed such that the reimbursement of being a shugo daimyo refuse as the Ashikaga shogunate loses power.

Regions that competition the historical region borders. Through larger region split within various sub-units on the way to build movement more precise.