Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, how can I make purchase via computer?

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, how can I make purchase via computer?

I am playing Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters and I feel that it is very awesome gaming experience. Now in this game I have reached till a point where I am presented with the opportunity to purchase an additional golf course in order to proceed in the game. Therefore I want to know here that how can I fund my account online by using my computer, so that I be able to make purchases? I want to use my credit card only on my computer for some personal reasons. So, if anyone knows how I can do this, then please reply.

Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, how can I make purchase via computer?

I want to ask one question from you so that I can understand the issue fully. My question is that, which console you are using to play Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters. I can give you my suggestions to you, when you will reply with the answer.

Thanks for taking interest in my problem and replying here. As you asked me, I would like to tell you that I am playing Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters on PS3. I feel that this game can be enjoyed little more when played on PS3. That’s why I am playing this game on PS3.

If you are playing Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters on PS3, then I will suggest you to buy whatever content you want to buy from the Playstation Store. Because, currently there is not any option to purchase the contents that, you want to by, via computer. So, the only way to buy online content is from Playstation Store