Thread: Call of Juarez: The Cartel game play graphics fix

Call of Juarez: The Cartel game play graphics fix

Hi friends I have installed Call of Juarez: The Cartel game in my computer and after installing the game when I start the game at that time I was not getting the graphics properly. While playing the game i am getting artifacts in the game which is very irritating. is there any fix for this graphic issue?

Re: Call of Juarez: The Cartel game play graphics fix

Are you getting this problem with Call of Juarez: The Cartel game only or you are getting this problem with any other game also. if you are getting this problem with any other game also then i think there might be something wrong with your computer graphics and if you are getting this problem Call of Juarez: The Cartel game only then I think there might be something went wrong while installing the game. to solve this problem you have to first remove the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game from your computer and after removing the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game you have to install the game again and after installing the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game again you have to start the game and after that check whether you are having the same problem or not. as far as I know you will not get any issue after reinstalling the game.

Did you tried to play the game by changing the resolution of the game? if you have not tried this then I will suggest you to first change the resolution of the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game and after changing the game resolution check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I am also agree with the above post because some time if the game resolution is not correct then at that time also this type of problem can take place. first you have to start the game and after starting the game you have to go to the game setting and then you have to select the video setting or graphic setting and after that you have to change the resolution and after changing the resolution you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know you will not get any problem after changing the resolution.

if you are facing the same problem after changing the game resolution also then you have to set the all the graphic option to lower and after that setting all the graphic option lower you have to play the game again and after that check whether you are getting the graphic artifacts or not. try this solution and after that you have to let me let me know whether your problem get solved or not.

I have tried to fix these graphic artifacts issue by changing the game resolution and after changing the game resolution also I was getting the same problem and after that I have opened the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game in my computer and after that I have set the all the graphic option to lower and after that also I get the same problem. Sometimes with other game also I am getting the same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue.

As you have mentioned that in your above reply that sometime you are facing the same problem with other game also then I thinks this problem is related to the graphic drivers and I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers.

Well there was similar problem occurred with my computer also and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after searching on the internet also I was getting the same problem and after that I have tried to solve this problem by changing the game setting but after that also I was getting the same problem and after that I have uninstalled the graphic drivers from my computer and after that I have restart the computer and after that I have insert the drivers CD in my computer and then I have installed the graphic drivers again in my computer. After reinstalling the graphic drivers when I have start the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game at that time I didn’t get any problem.

you should also reinstall the graphic drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

if after reinstalling the graphic drivers also if you are having the same issue then download the updated graphic drivers from the internet and after downloading that you have to install that in your computer and then check whether you are graphic problem gets solved or not.

if you are using old version of the direct X in your computer then I think that is the reason why you are facing this problem. to solve this issue you have to upgrade the direct X in your computer then you will not get the graphic issue while playing Call of Juarez: The Cartel game.

yes I think upgrading the Direct X will solve your problem. I am telling you this because after reading your problem I have searched on the internet about game requirement and according to the requirement you should have Direct X 9 in your computer. First upgrade the Direct X and after that check whether it makes any difference or not. I hope after upgrading the Direct X your problem will get solved.

Well after referring your solution I have installed latest graphic card drivers in my computer and after that when I have start the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game at that time I get the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded the latest graphic card drivers and after that I installed it and then my problem get solved.

if any one faced the problem like "you cannot write in this game folder. You do not have permission to write". please help me its freakin my head out

please anybody please

you cannot write in this game folder. You do not have permission to write". i reinstall the game twice but the problem remain still please help

if any one faced the problem like "you cannot write in this game folder. You do not have permission to write". please help me its freakin my head out
    when are you getting this message? can you explain your issue in detail? it seems like you are not having the required rights.Have you tried running the game as admin??

yes offcourse when i try to lounch the game in offline m ode it give me this massage.