Thread: ubisoft game launcher error 1 in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

ubisoft game launcher error 1 in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

Recently I have installed Call of Juarez: The Cartel on the computer of mine. Well whenever I am trying to run the game on the computer of mine it is prompting with ubisoft game launcher error 1. I am not able to figure out whether there is an issue with the game or there is something wrong. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening. Any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: ubisoft game launcher error 1 in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

What operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have done any changes on the computer? you told me that you are getting any error message on the computer of yours? can you post the entire error message which you are getting. So answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem.

Well looking at the problem which you have stated over here I am suggesting that you should verify the integrity of the cache and to do the same you have to use the following steps.
    • You have to right click on the name of the game into Steam.
    • Now go for Properties and go for Local files and click on verify the integrity of the cache.
    • Once you have done the same you should see that the issue is persisting of not.

I think you have need to reinstalled the game launcher on the computer of yours. you should download and installed the same on the system.

Well there could be software bug issue associated with the game launcher hence I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will fix the bug issue and release the patch which you should download and install the same on the computer of yours.