Thread: Call of Juarez: The Cartel No Vsync No AA

Call of Juarez: The Cartel No Vsync No AA

After installing the Call of Juarez: The Cartel in my computer I am facing one issue with this game. now whenever I start the game and after that go to the setting at that time I cannot turn on the Vsync and anti-aliasing option. It seems like those option are disabled. Please help me how to solve this problem.

Re: Call of Juarez: The Cartel No Vsync No AA

Well according to me you have to first open any other game in your computer and then check whether you are getting the option for the Vsync and anti-aliasing if you are not getting the option with any other game also then I think there might be something wrong with your graphic drivers.

If you are getting the option for the Vsync and anti-aliasing in any other game but in Call of Juarez: The Cartel game only if you are getting the problem then I the best way to solve this problem is to uninstall the Call of Juarez: The Cartel from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to restart he computer and after restarting the computer you have to delete all the temporary file from your computer and after deleting the temporary files you have to install the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game in your computer and after that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I think after reinstalling the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game your problem will get solved.

if you are not getting the Vsync and anti-aliasing option any other game then I think you need to reinstall the graphic drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic driver you have to check whether it make any difference or not. First uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer and then run the driver cleaner in your computer and after that you have to insert the drivers CD in your computer and after inserting the drivers CD you have to install the drivers again and after installing the drivers you have to check whether you are able to get Vsync and anti-aliasing option or not.

if you are not getting the Vsync and anti-aliasing option then I think you should download the updated graphic drivers in your computer and after downloading the updated graphic drivers you have to install it and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Well I have referred your given solution and after referring that I have first tried to solve that issue by reinstalling the Vsync and anti-aliasing option game in my computer and after that I have also checked other game and I was having the same problem with other game also. By reinstall and updating the graphic drivers also I am not able to solve this issue. Now please tell me how to fix this problem is the anything wrong with my graphic card?

If you are using the Nvidia graphic card then I think Vsync option is disabled from your Nvidia control panel and you have to enable the vsync from the Nvidia control panel and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

Same thing happened to me also and after that I have first tried to solve this issue by disconnecting the graphic card from my system and after that connecting it again. Now after that also I was having the same problem. then I have done the BIOS update in my computer and after updating the BIOS my problem get solved. You can also try this solution

If you want to update the BIOS in your computer then you have to first you have to go to the official website of the motherboard manufacturer and after that you have to download the BIOS update file in your computer and after downloading the BIOS update file you have to burn the bootable CD of that and then you have to update the BIOS in your computer with the help of that CD and after updating the BIOS you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

Well after reading your solution I have opened Nvidia control center and from there I have enable theVsync option. Now after that I have open the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game and from there when I have tried to enable the Vsync option at that time it gets enabled properly. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.