Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters Server shutdown

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters Server shutdown

I have all the time been a big fan of the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR, and have each game of this series. I think Tiger Woods has all the time been one of the finest games on Xbox competitive sports, dating back to the original Xbox. Why EA decided to completely change the game format and remove the competitive nature that many users have wanted the game be founds me. It takes little skill to move the club back and forth by 100% and with a bullet hole in a golf caddy preset tuning club.

Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters Server shutdown

I think at least the playing field has leveled with TW11/12, making it easier for a newcomer to have the same chance against a more experienced rival. But the truth is that sports games are not really competitive and have a pitch.

Bring the real golf game and let’s see how the level playing field is or how much possibility that a couple of newcomers to the sport say they have against the likes of Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods in a set of four balls. Of course, the playing field is not level, and of course, newcomers are going to be wax, but the game is still great and people still love it. For me, the challenge of improving the capacity and competitiveness of the game has lost TW11/12.

I've always been one of the biggest fans of TW, the recent closure of the online game for TW10, I fulfilled and quite a lot of others I know with the Tiger Woods series. I will not ignore a minute of play TW11 or TW12 possibly trades them next day and I just given up my Xbox Live account, and TW PGA Tour was the just online game for me.

I attempted to play Tiger 12 again one last time. For any possible customers do not acquire this game. Along with these games are 11 Tiger by far the nastiest in the series Tiger Woods. There is no skill or thought concerned in this game, just come and go for the caddy and take the team decides who wins. I tried for 2 weeks to get an idea Tiger12 and I cannot wrap my head around it, because it is not possible. The game is a gloomy and pathetic edition of this great series of fan-preferred Tiger Woods, and is a actual shame to see Tiger 10 taken from the server - very bad. I do not know what the cost of keeping the server up is but 10 would be good if there were a way to do EA to maintain the server.

For myself I would have no trouble paying for a monthly subscription and quite a lot of friends of mine would also if there were a way.

I totally agree - the tournament mode is the best choice in TW12. But as the work of amateur theater, a 4-year-old caddy shot in 6 seconds and competes with anyone in the game. And for myself I truly favor playing online, and I like the tournament mode, but I am more probable to have Tiger Woods has for lunch to get a game in tournament mode online, not just happen. The work of amateurs is truly a joke this year, and as a fan of Tiger Woods, I genuinely wish that the game follows a dissimilar track to the next line in the series.

Could not differ more, but I play in Tournament mode and don't be anxious regarding the caddy and I discover TW12 a quite sensible experience. Sorry you can't.

I feel you, and to the tournament mode you also do not think it's too big, it's glitch as hell, now the true aim of last year with some changes this year have been the million dollar baby, yeah main playing track mode and tournament mode, when I build the confidence to play this game, but seriously how travel is too easy, I mean the other day so I shot -25 on the road, a few weeks ago got two aces in one round in pro tour? We, the tournament mode - gale force - snow, rain, standing on the side of a cliff, the caddy shot (the green ground or close, I mean, last year I had to think before hit a shot, the year before you just hit, so far this year that just hit caddy says that even if you're dropping off a cliff, you'll get close if you hit directly, is like saying peeps out, it does hit, but a lot of people to move or expect anything from this disaster years.

Here I have a couple of things. not accurate putting, no matter how you swing back, even if you stop every shot of his back foot as example you think you get the same percentage of the time? launch, the short game is general is glitch, to spray everything pitch meters. Shooting stroke, non-payment to foreign clubs, and it seems to go miles.

TW12 is left to score as much as the year that finally got the Augusta National, and also the year that the level playing field for new users to hang with the hardcore. Hopefully the hardcore will improve the consideration of next year while giving adequate support for new users. It's all a balancing act, no doubt. We all want a fun game, but we also want a challenge. We want everyone to play, but we also want those who really learn the game properly to get your reward. We want to be fair, but not entirely predictable. We want the information to make informed shots, but not too easily make no sense. And perhaps most of all I want the options to modify the game ourselves, because the ideal point in the balancing act can be different for many.