Thread: Can't Find Courses in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Can't Find Courses in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

I am actually new to Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12. If all the courses available, or you have to win. At this time, in practice, I can just play Augusta. In the Nationwide Tour, I have dissimilar courses based on the tournament approaches. So anyone here have any more idea about this?

Re: Can't Find Courses in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Well let's see if the game can now choose the course you want to play if their way into the teacher cannot select which course to play gets it for you. There is as well a DLC for new courses if you wish to forfeit like an additional 70 for all courses.

I just set out into Quick Play and after that Play Now. I have the window where I can choose the type of game, stroke, match play, and so on, players can put in other alternatives however, while I choose course, Augusta chosen button and no matter what predicament I cannot change the Augusta course. I am a Nubian to TW12, TW10, but have played for years, so I'm familiar with the interface.

So I was playing now and just below where it says press x. courses It should reach a small window on the right side illustrates the alternative that you can create a new course by pressing L1 or utilize the D pad to go to new courses. If you can just play at Augusta, and not allow you select a new course, after that I think somewhat is incorrect with the cd you have.

It has been a month and no growth. Support Technology retorts in about 3-4 days. They have attempted all your suggestions. They are now asking me to ensure the ports on my router, too technical for me. One proposal was the creation of a new PSP user. When I did this, select the options were available; I thought I was back on track, although they have lost two months of playing history and achievements.

However, the next day when I entered the new user, I was back to just being able to play Augusta. I know that the courses are there, because when I play in tournaments, different courses are there. I cannot believe this is not a simple. "Let’s send a new record."

This last weekend I was actually distress as I would have truly wished to have played Atlanta Athletic Club, but I can’t able to play it.