Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, why all high skill players play with laypersons

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, why all high skill players play with laypersons

Has anyone played “Tiger woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters” here? I felt little dismal, when playing matches involving the prototype clubs and suit on amateur from the white tees. As newer players are not equipped, you can drive the green when newer players cannot do so. I want to say that every time when start playing game, I get a skill level over 15.

Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, why all high skill players play with laypersons

Yes, I agree with you. It is like you get ahead easily by playing like a total pansy and picking on noobies. According to me, EA should not recompense these types of stuffs. It can really look annoying for some players, at least like me.

Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, why all high skill players play with laypersons

If you are a noob then you should pay attention to the info and details given to you, if you know all these going in, and when you think that combat is blatantly unfair, then you can simply back out. As far as, I am concerned, as of now I m only level two and skills really not maxed.

My policy is something like, if I have set up, I don’t click on a game, where someone with low number joins, until and unless am really sure that they want to play with me. I give them enough time to look at the info and details. And it is for sure that I will not play with them again, if I crush them easily. Then also I can play but if they really want to play again and at that time, I will give them freedom of what they want to set. Hence, I always try that the combat should be fair.

Yes, I also do like this only. You can look it as anything, but you want to play or not it is totally upon you. If your opponent is a noob then it is totally on you that you want to play with him or you want to leave the game. When I run into a room where everyone is at high level, I simply leave from there.